Cashless Society

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we don't, it will be so much easier for them to push in their cashless agenda. We as a country can not let this happen! So many other countries that used the dollar to exchange are abandoning us now. Our dollar is lossing value and if that actually happens, we are done as a global elite. With politics as we have now, we will become a third world country, think Venezuela.

If we don't, it will be so much easier for them to push in their cashless agenda. We as a country can not let this happen! So many other countries that used the dollar to exchange are abandoning us now. Our dollar is lossing value and if that actually happens, we are done as a global elite. With politics as we have now, we will become a third world country, think Venezuela.

Yes no maybe.

All of what you mention are viable threats. If and when each issue occurs seem to be coming in the not to distant future.

Precious metals may be good place to be to ride this mess out.

Where else?

Ben

Our money has been losing value for many years. I believe that our country will be lost IF we allow another election to be stolen by a communist democrat. Or if we elect another spineless republican wimp. Land and precious metals are always a good investment.
Recently I was looking at an inflation chart from the middle 1600's to present. It was interesting to see that prices for everything remained relatively stable until the "modern" era. We were very stable for many generations.

Our money has been losing value for many years. I believe that our country will be lost IF we allow another election to be stolen by a communist democrat. Or if we elect another spineless republican wimp. Land and precious metals are always a good investment.
Recently I was looking at an inflation chart from the middle 1600's to present. It was interesting to see that prices for everything remained relatively stable until the "modern" era. We were very stable for many generations.
I FEAR America won't make it to the next election!!☹️

1691552405754.png

I just wonder how the PTB are going to broker a deal with the drug cartels?
That's a very good point. The cartels are still around because the banks want them around. They generate a lot of income for the banks.

I have been pondering this cashless society thing, also the social credit score stuff.

In my readings, I have never found what portion of China is hooked up with this. How many people are actually ‘in the system’ and have everything digital? It sure as heck isn’t the whole country, that is for sure! 10%, 35%, 50%...60%?

The only way to make the whole going cashless/digital work is to have folks in central areas. The “15-minute cities”. Outside of that, it could never be instituted, not right off anyway.

First, they need the cameras, to figure out who is who. How are they going to track anyone in Davis, North Carolina? Uncle Clem has a little store there and has never even heard of this internet thingy. Ok, sure, when Clem deals with a bank they could possibly make him deal in digital. What is he going to do with it, he has no internet or cell phone.

This whole shebang would also involve our beloved government, right? Look back at the Obamacare website fiasco. How screwed up was it for how long and how much over budget was it? Did it ever get to running anywhere near to useable?

Point being: Anything the Govt has a hand in is going to be FUBAR, especially if more than one agency is involved. A cashless society thing would have to be rolled out in phases, not all at once. We would see it hit an area, like a portion of NYC or something first, before it hits many of us.

I have been pondering this cashless society thing, also the social credit score stuff.

In my readings, I have never found what portion of China is hooked up with this. How many people are actually ‘in the system’ and have everything digital? It sure as heck isn’t the whole country, that is for sure! 10%, 35%, 50%...60%?

The only way to make the whole going cashless/digital work is to have folks in central areas. The “15-minute cities”. Outside of that, it could never be instituted, not right off anyway.

First, they need the cameras, to figure out who is who. How are they going to track anyone in Davis, North Carolina? Uncle Clem has a little store there and has never even heard of this internet thingy. Ok, sure, when Clem deals with a bank they could possibly make him deal in digital. What is he going to do with it, he has no internet or cell phone.

This whole shebang would also involve our beloved government, right? Look back at the Obamacare website fiasco. How screwed up was it for how long and how much over budget was it? Did it ever get to running anywhere near to useable?

Point being: Anything the Govt has a hand in is going to be FUBAR, especially if more than one agency is involved. A cashless society thing would have to be rolled out in phases, not all at once. We would see it hit an area, like a portion of NYC or something first, before it hits many of us.
Thank you, great points! You are very smart Woody!!😉

You can’t yard sale with a credit card! I met and an old guy a few weeks back that was navel intelligence retired. He was in the Middle East and witnessed semi truck loads of American cash being brought to…. I will let your imagination fill in the rest.

So he's voting for it and wants us to believe that he can keep our information private. That's like taking your daughter to a brothel daycare because they have been certified by the government.
I took it as it was supposed to oppose CBDC's. I guess I'll have to take a closer look at the bill, not that it will make any difference. Apparently, the bill wouldn't let the central banks or FED have control over any digital currency. Of coarse, with all bills, the Devil's in the details. Ack! This is so dang convoluted.....for a nefarious reason, I'm sure. That's how they get all this crap to go through in the first place. If it was in plain English and simple to understand for the average Joe, then we wouldn't be in the situation we are today.

Has nobody considered the 450,000 poor ATM machines that will become unemployed?:cry:
Would you hire one?
Have a heart people!:(
Save the machines!:heart:
Nope. I don't use ATMs now. let the nosy f*krs guess where I've been and what I did.
I wonder if I could gut one out for a chicken box?

I got a burrito yesterday and it had 2 prices on my bill. Cash was 40 cents less. I got a little annoyed at first, but quickly decided I liked it. It shows the cost of a digital transaction and encourages people to pay cash.

I took it as it was supposed to oppose CBDC's. I guess I'll have to take a closer look at the bill, not that it will make any difference. Apparently, the bill wouldn't let the central banks or FED have control over any digital currency. Of coarse, with all bills, the Devil's in the details. Ack! This is so dang convoluted.....for a nefarious reason, I'm sure. That's how they get all this crap to go through in the first place. If it was in plain English and simple to understand for the average Joe, then we wouldn't be in the situation we are today.
Politicians like to sugar coat all these bills that are designed to take away your rights. There is no way to have a digital currency that doesn't control you. The only possible way to improve our currency is to go away from fiat and have a hard asset backed currency, grain, oil, gold, etc.

Latest posts

Back