Cigars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Cabin.

I had a new to me ,Don Pippin Garcia yesterday. Nice mild blend, pretty tasty, smooth as silk.
I'm takingba couple of Macanudo Black's camping with us this weekend. They are very good cigars

Ttile pretty much says it all. I know there are 2 or 3 others, and probably more, that enjoy a good cigar on occasion. Maybe even on a regular basis. This thread is for sharing what brands and types you like. Flavors from various countries you like, or not.
Along with that, what do you do while smoking? For example, I smoke one quite often when I am mowing the yard. I know I'll be there a while, and the smoke helps keep the flying critters away. But I also very much enjoy sitting around a fire and having a nice smoke.
What say you
I don't smoke. I never got the hang of inhaling. When I tried it as a young person (in my 20's) I would pretend to smoke and hold the cigarette in cool fashion and take a puff. My friends would laugh at me and say "You didn't inhale, bwahahaha". No. I didn't. I couldn't quite get that part. So I quit trying.

Now.........from what I hear, you don't inhale when you smoke a cigar. I took a puff of a cigar once and it was nice. I think if I smoked, it would be a cigar. I'm sure I would like the most expensive and hardest to get ones though (kind of like my taste in wine runs).

I don't smoke. I never got the hang of inhaling. When I tried it as a young person (in my 20's) I would pretend to smoke and hold the cigarette in cool fashion and take a puff. My friends would laugh at me and say "You didn't inhale, bwahahaha". No. I didn't. I couldn't quite get that part. So I quit trying.

Now.........from what I hear, you don't inhale when you smoke a cigar. I took a puff of a cigar once and it was nice. I think if I smoked, it would be a cigar. I'm sure I would like the most expensive and hardest to get ones though (kind of like my taste in wine runs).
Indeed, you do not inhale the smoke from cigars or pipes. inhaled for a long time, 2 packs a day. Went cold turkey when I met Lori.

You can get some very good cigars that will not break the bank. You could go to a retail store or a cigar bar, and ask for recommendations for a beginner. There is a lot of expertise here if you need help.

No. You do not inhale. Take a drag and hold it in your mouth. Let it out slowly to enjoy the flavor. Plenty of stuff on You Tube as well if you are interested.

Well the other guys beat me to it. No inhaling with Cigars or Pipes. Just enjoy the aroma & flavor of the smoke. Cigars come in a large line of prices, flavors, etc. Lots and lots of brands and lines within the brand. They even have some that are flavored. Myself I'm not a fan of those, but some are

Back