College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baker WHO?
Bring on Bama.

a abole1.jpg

Some incentives for Coach Smart.

Georgia coach Kirby Smart gets a $600,000 bonus for his team playing in the national title game.

If the Bulldogs win, he will make an additional $400,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing I saw from Mayfield last night was him crying in front of the camera after the game. He must have grown up in a house full of women. His go to move when in trouble or having lost is to turn on the water works. Big baby. Heisman worthy my ass.

Alabama vs Georgia!
January 8
Be there or be square!
$2000-$4000 per ticket; I'll be squarely in the recliner!
:D
Trump said he was going to have to sell a property, but he would be there.
lol.gif

(wonder who he is for?)
'Murica!!!

I lo
Tonights the big night! Go dawgs!!!!
I loved NPR saying on their news that DT would be attending the game between "Georgia and Atlanta".
Priceless!
:ROLF:
(they playing the Falcons instead?)

:woo hoo:
I will be cheering for both teams. I don't care who wins. I just want it to be another exciting game, not some boring - lopsided scoring game.

:woo hoo:

Tonight at 8pm on ESPN.

Here's a primer.

GO DAWGS bark'um , keep on chopping!

Last edited by a moderator:
My game prediction....

20-14 GA wins by 2 field goals. Cant let bama get a big lead early. Passing game and kicker gonna be clutch. D is gonna have to be on point. Bamas line is full of some big ole boys.

Tonight at 8pm on ESPN.
Here's a primer.
GO DAWGS bark'um , keep on chopping!
Well fortunately it's not the national championship, Florida already won that, it's been decided.
Everybody is tired of Alabama being champions anyway.
For the SEC, I think Georgia will pull it out if they don't juice our Bama boys:
Alabama-defense.jpg

I think UCF should play the winner of tonight's game. Winning team to get no title, but $1 million per team member and support staff plus $5 million to coach. Losing team gets embroidered crying towels. That would be kinda like our big money, non-sanctioned, drag races.

I think UCF should play the winner of tonight's game. Winning team to get no title, but $1 million per team member and support staff plus $5 million to coach. Losing team gets embroidered crying towels. That would be kinda like our big money, non-sanctioned, drag races.

Is UCF short on towels?

What was all the kneeling about (by some players of both teams) when the teams came on the field (praying, protesting, or)?

What was all the kneeling about (by some players of both teams) when the teams came on the field (praying, protesting, or)?
The Christian players always pray before a game. It's a southern thing...

Oh Lawd! No they didn't. LOL
Oh yes! I spewed water on my dash!
The next news update 2 hours later after all their email/twitter/facebook blew up, she said DT would be attending
the game between Georgia and AaaaL-uhhh-Baaaam-uhhh (pronouncing every syllable slooowly).
You could tell she had been spanked...
lol.gif

Made my day!

Yeah, what the hell is this crap? Anyway, this is the time to turn up the heat. Cant let bama get momentum at the beginning of the half.

I saw the first few minutes of the game, then I was unable to stay awake and watch the 1st half. I just sat down to watch the game and saw the last few seconds of the 1/2 time show. I am glad I slept through it. Not my kind of entertainment.

Latest posts

Back