Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen @BlueZ in a month or so either...

I been very busy.. Traveling+working for the job.. Today (Sat) during the day I had my first good nights sleep for a full week.
But I am making my highest salary ever.. so I am not complaining.

Last edited:
Got a little busy with life for the past while. New house I knew needed some work turned into a lot more work than I expected. All my gardening, etc projects got put on hold till next spring. Good news is, just about done. Just cleaning and organizing after all the hubbub.

More good news for me and the wife....come July we are going to be expanding our family by adding another cracked bottom to the tribe. If any of you remember, we had to do a surrogate. Our embryo just renting the oven. Well, after a couple year journey and many surrogate candidates we were blessed to find a wonderful woman willing to help us that actually passed medical. Confirmed preggers last Saturday.

Been shooting as much as I can. Still enjoying instructing with Appleseed and have been committing one night a week to shooting IDPA with my brother and a friend. I am glad I decided to devote some time to pistol practice. I certainly need the practice and still do.

Other than that just still trying to find a way to devote as much time to my family, house and hobbies instead of work as much as I can :). Spent some time out in CO this summer doing all the coursework for my land consultant accreditation. Good times and learned a lot. Trying to take my business as much in that direction as I can.

That's my catch up. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll try and check back in more often.

Thank you all for your all concerns.
Life gets in way sometimes.
Had computer problems(like black screen problems) got temporary fix on that.
Then had Internet problems.
Hopefully next door neighbor problems will work out sooner than later.
Have found out some people should not take French Pastry Class.
Me being one of them.
My final was Puff Pastry.
Didn't completely fail it, but pretty darn close.
Second knee surgery is tentatively scheduled for January 2020.

Me being one of them.

Puff pastry is hard to get right. It's all about that high quality butter.

Me being one of them.

Next time you disappear for days....call in please.

Thanks.
:D
Jim

Got a little busy with life for the past while. New house I knew needed some work turned into a lot more work than I expected. All my gardening, etc projects got put on hold till next spring. Good news is, just about done. Just cleaning and organizing after all the hubbub.

More good news for me and the wife....come July we are going to be expanding our family by adding another cracked bottom to the tribe. If any of you remember, we had to do a surrogate. Our embryo just renting the oven. Well, after a couple year journey and many surrogate candidates we were blessed to find a wonderful woman willing to help us that actually passed medical. Confirmed preggers last Saturday.

Been shooting as much as I can. Still enjoying instructing with Appleseed and have been committing one night a week to shooting IDPA with my brother and a friend. I am glad I decided to devote some time to pistol practice. I certainly need the practice and still do.

Other than that just still trying to find a way to devote as much time to my family, house and hobbies instead of work as much as I can :). Spent some time out in CO this summer doing all the coursework for my land consultant accreditation. Good times and learned a lot. Trying to take my business as much in that direction as I can.

That's my catch up. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll try and check back in more often.
Congratulations!

You mean work is more important than visiting is.

W E L L ..

See ya when ya can

Miss them road pics.

Jim

LOL, well im still driving, but as a local delivery driver, its similar to Home Depot, i have a 27 foot bed on my truck, with a 3 wheel fork lift i drag around all the time, i mostly go on roads that are barely passable with a 4x4 pickup, then make the delivery, sometimes i get really good and stuck lol. oh well, i cant complain to much, i signed up for it, the great thing about it is im home everynight and its great, 18 years on the road and i had enough.

LOL, well im still driving, but as a local delivery driver, its similar to Home Depot, i have a 27 foot bed on my truck, with a 3 wheel fork lift i drag around all the time, i mostly go on roads that are barely passable with a 4x4 pickup, then make the delivery, sometimes i get really good and stuck lol. oh well, i cant complain to much, i signed up for it, the great thing about it is im home everynight and its great, 18 years on the road and i had enough.

Where have you been young man! You had me and the forum worried sick! Go to your laptop right now and post some stuff! ;)

Glad to hear you are closer to home. Less concerning for when the SHTF.

Latest posts

Back