Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is Terri9630?
@Pearl she was logging in this week. It's usually late at night, I see her around midnight cst. Having difficulty, kid's health issues were acting up.
Thanks, didn't want to be nosy, kinda figured that was going on.☹
Yes, I wanted to shop Black Friday deals for Thrive Life through Terri. I hope and pray that everything improves for her, her daughter and family.

I'm here! I've just been run ragged lately. I've been popping on and reading a bit but usually fall asleep when I start reading. Between the kid, her appointments and keeping an eye on the well driller I'm beat.

I was just looking at the Christmas Stocking thread and saw an old post from @Tommycourt. I really hope all is well with him, but I fear he may have gone on before us. @phideaux has he ever popped up again?

No, and I tried many times to contact him.
He had some serious health problems.

Jim

I was just looking at the Christmas Stocking thread and saw an old post from @Tommycourt. I really hope all is well with him, but I fear he may have gone on before us. @phideaux has he ever popped up again?
I noticed him there as well and wondered about him. He hasn't been here in quite a while.

There are parts of this forum, that if "NOT" active, people will "reluctantly" go elsewhere in search for that discussion.

Anybody herd anything from camo2460 or Innkeeper haven't seen them around in a long time.
I looked at Innkeepers profile earlier relative to some comment he left and it looked like he hasn't been on for over a year. Interesting that he is not on the list of members now. I wonder what the procedure is for removing people from the list? Do people ask to have their name removed?

Frankly, I quit asking. The last time I sent a query through an alternate source I was accused of spying. Some know my email, some know my phone number, everybody can send a PM here, if they want or need help, they can reach out.

Frankly, I quit asking. The last time I sent a query through an alternate source I was accused of spying. Some know my email, some know my phone number, everybody can send a PM here, if they want or need help, they can reach out.
I can't even remember how to get to people's place when I know them and their address let alone folks I don't know. I'd be a horrible spy.

I can't even remember how to get to people's place when I know them and their address let alone folks I don't know. I'd be a horrible spy.

I have lost my destination from time to time, but I can always find my way back to where I started :)

I have wondered where Sentry went. I know he had to go dark for work before, but I didn't see anything leading up to his dropping off this time. He was last active Sept 2020.
He always tells us that he is leaving. It is not like he just disappears like some others. From time to time people will mention him and wonder where he went. We need to pull up the post where he says he is leaving.

People get different interests, get busy, I know that as much as I appreciate the people here, when stuff is going on especially in summer ,I disappear for extended periods. Of course I am just anoying enough that no one notices

The last thing Sentry told us was about working extra hours, working towards retirement. His wife has a well paying job and they want to retire early, so all the time he was spending hanging out here is now spent working more hours, for that purpose. I want to find that post, but haven't had any luck finding it yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back