Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@goshengirl is that really you?
So good to "see" you. How is everything? :D
You caught me! 😅
I'm sneaking around here, trying to get caught up on everyone. Gonna take me a while! 😂
I'm really awful at staying on top of things, but I'm going to try to at least dip my toes back in the water here. You all are the best - there are just too many good people here for me to not try. 🥰 I've missed you all.

@ABR and @txcatlady
I think they’ve checked in but we haven’t heard anything from them. Hopefully all is well.
(I could just be in the wrong threads)
I'm here. Just been really busy with life changes and work. Now in the last few days I've been dealing with something getting into my chickens. So far I have one confirmed dead with missing head but still in the run, 1 missing but feathers everywhere, 1 missing but found 2 days later trapped and injured. And this morning another one found outside of the chicken area placed by a shed with just it's head messed up. Bottom is the one from this morning. No obvious point of entrance/exit
2D8FCCF2-6BCE-4A59-B3CA-4A77649C095E.jpeg

5096FA86-B181-4A24-9449-960E8DD1F7DC.jpeg

I'm here. Just been really busy with life changes and work. Now in the last few days I've been dealing with something getting into my chickens. So far I have one confirmed dead with missing head but still in the run, 1 missing but feathers everywhere, 1 missing but found 2 days later trapped and injured. And this morning another one found outside of the chicken area placed by a shed with just it's head messed up. Bottom is the one from this morning. No obvious point of entrance/exit
View attachment 126373
View attachment 126374
Owls will decapitate them :confused: Is the top enclosed.
Racoons and opossum will destroy them any way possible.

Wish you'd been gone because you were working on your tan in the Bahamas or something :huggs:

Where is @DrJenner ?? She hasn't been here since last year (Dec. 31, 2023).
If I had to guess, I'd say she might have been run off by the anti medical establishment crowd. She received some pretty bad, mean and unwarranted abuse. I hope she comes back. Maybe she's just busy building her new place. She provides some very knowledgeable advice and insight.

If I had to guess, I'd say she might have been run off by the anti medical establishment crowd. She received some pretty bad, mean and unwarranted abuse. I hope she comes back. Maybe she's just busy building her new place. She provides some very knowledgeable advice and insight.

That would be a shame if she was driven off by crap like that.

Latest posts

Back