Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really hard when those you care about go and you never hear another word. Many miss Grizzleyette here and on other forums. I about worried myself to death when she went missing after posting so often on another forum and having been able to get to know her online. She's how I found this place, I was looking for any word about her and what may have happened. All we know is that she had fallen ill with some malady and was gone. I like to think she's still out there doing just fine, but for whatever reason had to go dark online.

It's really hard when those you care about go and you never hear another word. Many miss Grizzleyette here and on other forums. I about worried myself to death when she went missing after posting so often on another forum and having been able to get to know her online. She's how I found this place, I was looking for any word about her and what may have happened. All we know is that she had fallen ill with some malady and was gone. I like to think she's still out there doing just fine, but for whatever reason had to go dark online.
Glad you found us! We all miss Grizzlyette!!

I think that she, like some others, is gone from this earth. She was too passionate about preparedness and her participation in forums to just stop posting. No one here ever knew her real name, that I know of. There are others here who are so careful about being private, that after their passing, we will never know they are gone, unless they have given someone the assignment or permission to inform us.

Thought I’d put this here after reading in Tankgirl’s thread.
@Pearl has my number but even if she didn’t, I would come back and haunt her so y’all would know I passed on. 😉😂
Don't forget I know where you work.
If you suddenly disappear I might drive over to check up on you. :D
Or just call.

Latest posts

Back