Daily News vs. Political Sections.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMT Tactical

The Great Lizard !
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It is getting harder every day to separate the Daily News articles from the Political News items. It seems that the Main Stream Media News sites are putting a political slant to just about everything. I am asking the members to carefully consider where they should post their news reports. If it has any political agenda ( pro or con) please post the article in the Political Forum. That way folks that really don't want to be depressed by all this political garbage, don't have to read it and it is still available to the folks that want to become immersed in the politics of today. Thank you for your understanding. As always feel free to comment.

It is getting harder every day to separate the Daily News articles from the Political News items. It seems that the Main Stream Media News sites are putting a political slant to just about everything. I am asking the members to carefully consider where they should post their news reports. If it has any political agenda ( pro or con) please post the article in the Political Forum. That way folks that really don't want to be depressed by all this political garbage, don't have to read it and it is still available to the folks that want to become immersed in the politics of today. Thank you for your understanding. As always feel free to comment.

Great idea! You can move any of mine y'all want to. The suicide one would be a good start. :eek::thumbs:

Latest posts

Back