Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001.JPG

I knew Pearl would break out that bikini before long!!!

Double R messed me up with the avatars a couple weeks ago. But last night was sensory overload
That's when the magnifying glass will be brought out.

If we had a picture of all the guys here in skirts, or kilts, you'd get a kick out of it...
I don't have a kilt store in town (that I know of). I guess I'd have to buy one off Amazon. Others are probably in the same boat as me. Amazon's tracking/spying algorithms would probably be very confused and say, "What the heck is it with this uptick in kilt sales recently?"

I just watched a Wagon Train episode while having lunch today and a bunch of scots were traveling, all wearing kilts. The bagpipes saved them coming across Indian territory because the indians and their horses hated the sound of the bagpipes. They said it was bad medicine.
So I thought of all you guys wearing kilts. Yes, you too, Ben. Ha Ha.

To quote Al Borland from the show Home Improvement " I don't think Tim". Beside I don't have the legs to pull off a skirt. Nor the youth to pull off WVDragonladies pic either.
I don't have the youth either. I haven't changed that much from that pic. Just 25lbs heavier and the hair is 6 inches shorter and its going gray.
But thats me 😁

I just watched a Wagon Train episode while having lunch today and a bunch of scots were traveling, all wearing kilts. The bagpipes saved them coming across Indian territory because the indians and their horses hated the sound of the bagpipes. They said it was bad medicine.
So I thought of all you guys wearing kilts. Yes, you too, Ben. Ha Ha.
What makes The Princess smile and shake her head is...

The day those kilt photos were taken I was digging drainage ditches with my brother and brother in law. Neither of them said a word or even a funny look. Guys seldom comment on what other guys are wearing.

Ben

I don't have the youth either. I haven't changed that much from that pic. Just 25lbs heavier and the hair is 6 inches shorter and its going gray.
But thats me 😁

Lol, I wish I had only gained 25. I would guess you were in your teens or 20s in your pic. Since then I'm 40lbs up. Hair probly a foot longer and mostly gray. Goes with age I suppose

What makes The Princess smile and shake her head is...

The day those kilt photos were taken I was digging drainage ditches with my brother and brother in law. Neither of them said a word or even a funny look. Guys seldom comment on what other guys are wearing.

Ben

In my world if I showed up in a skirt, if I didn't get my ass kicked purely on principle I'd hear about it for the rest of my life! So where do I buy one of those kilts?

In my world if I showed up in a skirt, if I didn't get my ass kicked purely on principle I'd hear about it for the rest of my life! So where do I buy one of those kilts?
I will check with The Princess to find out. That is her domain so let it be ....

Ben

Latest posts

Back