Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guess I'm losing my mind. Done forgot how to change avatars. Thats alright though, I'm pretty partial to the one I have. Reminds me of me. I did find an old pic of me from after my divorce. This must have been somewhere around 1982 or 83. Wish I was that skinny today.

Top of the World.jpg

Well guess I'm losing my mind. Done forgot how to change avatars. Thats alright though, I'm pretty partial to the one I have. Reminds me of me. I did find an old pic of me from after my divorce. This must have been somewhere around 1982 or 83. Wish I was that skinny today.

View attachment 80596
Wow! Is that a mullet? I wish I was thinner now as well.

Sentry mentioned that he has camera covers for all of their computers. I bought some and never show my face in Zoom meetings.
Everybody is different, they all have seen me face to face in actual meetings and work groups. Except kitty , she is blind :( but she sure knows my voice.

Yep, didn't much care what I did. Completely soured me on the idea at the time

My first marriage, I knew 6 months in I had made a huge mistake. I stayed in it 15 years because I thought that’s what you were supposed to do. The last 5 yers I lived in my shop, I’m so glad I changed my stars!

Everybody is different, they all have seen me face to face in actual meetings and work groups. Except kitty , she is blind :( but she sure knows my voice.
I worked for a company where most of the employees never actually met face to face and before Zoom meetings.
The women in the main office requested pictures of all us service engineers. We all sent them pictures of Tom Selleck when he was younger.
We found out later that one of the guys from another district had taken pictures at a dinner meeting and sent them. He was on all of our s... list.

Latest posts

Back