Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be prepared:

1708833599660.png

Ok which one you ratted me out ? Butt hurt wambulace stopped on their way to a democrat primary and tipped me off

I know you guys know Give it up
I cannot tell a lie, it was REDACTED

Ok which one you ratted me out ? Butt hurt wambulace stopped on their way to a democrat primary and tipped me off

I cannot tell a lie, it was REDACTED
Dang. Robots.
IMG_0095.jpeg

Last edited:
For some reason I have always tended to change my avatar with my mood. I don't think I will do that here. My avatar is me. I know I am very plain - a no makeup girl. What you see is what you get. I know. Boring. But I'm good with it.
I love it. You look how I would have expected, outside, enjoying the day. I'm a mostly no makeup girl too. You are not plain at all. Country girl!

For some reason I have always tended to change my avatar with my mood. I don't think I will do that here. My avatar is me. I know I am very plain - a no makeup girl. What you see is what you get. I know. Boring. But I'm good with it.
Not hitting on you. But I am a flirt
Your beauty does not need makeup.
Boring ? How about interesting?
I rather like plan, shows you know you are and are not a fake frilly little gold hound tart
I had to come back
Guys talk. When we hunt together we talk about woman. And Ibcan truthfully say the guys I hang with do no like the painted on face look. Most guys hate all that crap. We also do not like clingy girls nor a girl that needs to be told what to do
Use your damn brain. Do not call and ask me stupid ****.
We want a girl that can respond to this hey ya wanna go camping at lake
Damn. Girl is in the car with her bug out bag. Honking at me!!!!!!'h
And Gurl. If you know the difference between a spinner and a number 4 crappy hook Well You are indeed a gym in the. vrough ok. Ok. I all not going to ask if I can rub your crappy hook. Nmlol

Had fun. Peace and fajita

Last edited:

Dang. Robots.
View attachment 127543
It was, it was :REDACTED. Rats, bots are too fast for me.

a no makeup girl
I've never cared for the plastered up Barbi look. It that's what's supposed to be beautiful, I must have been skipping school the day they held the class telling us that. I never got the memo. Some makeup is fine - if it's used as an an enhancement for the way someone looks, not a replacement. But if they're caught out in the rain and have to worry about their runoff polluting the streams - that's just way too much.

Don't know why you couldn't get it centered...
Maybe try this square one:
4707_kindlephoto-3366412142.jpg
I think it looks better :thumbs:.

Supevisor.....you can't criticize her avatar while you have That one! Blech!!!! 🤪

Senedra, I think you look natural and refreshing. I actually like the avatar non-centered.
We only got 4 hours to go before I vaporize mine. :rolleyes:
Can't believe nobody noticed it was a different pic than last year's 4-1.:(

I've never cared for the plastered up Barbi look. It that's what's supposed to be beautiful, I must have been skipping school the day they held the class telling us that. I never got the memo. Some makeup is fine - if it's used as an an enhancement for the way someone looks, not a replacement. But if they're caught out in the rain and have to worry about their runoff polluting the streams - that's just way too much.
Plastered on look
I worked out of a guys garage Every morning the neighbor girl would leave to go to work. Dressed to the nines. And was pure beauty in the face.
Working on Saturday morning. And some. Pond monster from a slime pit walked to get the mail. Scared metro death She did not get hit with an ugly stick
Some one beat that ask with the whole treee.

Not hitting on you. But I am a flirt
Your beauty does not need makeup.
Boring ? How about interesting?
I rather like plan, shows you know you are and are not a fake frilly little gold hound tart
I had to come back
Guys talk. When we hunt together we talk about woman. And Ibcan truthfully say the guys I hang with do no like the painted on face look. Most guys hate all that crap. We also do not like clingy girls nor a girl that needs to be told what to do
Use your damn brain. Do not call and ask me stupid ****.
We want a girl that can respond to this hey ya wanna go camping at lake
Damn. Girl is in the car with her bug out bag. Honking at me!!!!!!'h
And Gurl. If you know the difference between a spinner and a number 4 crappy hook Well You are indeed a gym in the. vrough ok. Ok. I all not going to ask if I can rub your crappy hook. Nmlol

Had fun. Peace and fajita
I don't mind being plain and I've worn make up in the past but I just don't do it now.

One thing though............I don't do camping. I've done it (Chalk bluff in Texas. Crossed the river and climbed the bluff - not straight up though) . That was okay, but I won't do camping again. Our family stayed in a motel once where there was a humongous spider. I won't do that again. I'm a little picky about where I will sleep.,

Latest posts

Back