Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly the avatar I anticipated :p.
It's 'April Fools Day' so I got the best fool I could find in the bottom of the septic-tank :thumbs: .

I was gonna ask Supe, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" But I realize it's April Fools' Day... trust Supe to pull a fast one like this. I just wonder how much longer we'll have to see that Biden fool in Supe's avatar... ugh! That pic should be posted under the word "traitor" in Noah Webster's dictionary... 😒

Last edited:
Tell me this isn't exactly the same expression...
<------> 468.gif
I think he copied mine. :)

Last edited:
I can get rid of that silly badge if you like! the MAGA lion covers it nicely!
Trump has a look like he has a libtard strapped in a dentist's chair and a box full of rusty tools!

I can get rid of that silly badge if you like! the MAGA lion covers it nicely!
Trump has a look like he has a libtard strapped in a dentist's chair and a box full of rusty tools!
I think he looks really pist.
All I know is... if they are not successful in getting him removed from the ballot, I wouldn't want to be living in Fulton county... or Georgia :oops:
76354-151b90dd9136ad1e6bf6ca687dc37b7c.data
I kinda like the look that says: "There's gonna be hellto pay!:waiting:".

Georgia elected him, Atlanta screwed him, it's full of commie snowbirds and "progressive" limp-wristed soy late` drinkers. If Atlanta were to sink into the ground, none of the rest of us would notice!

Georgia elected him, Atlanta screwed him, it's full of commie snowbirds and "progressive" limp-wristed soy late` drinkers. If Atlanta were to sink into the ground, none of the rest of us would notice!
Like our Seattle and olympia

Latest posts

Back