Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll change it!!
You don't have to! It's great!
That was just an 'old-guy' vision problem. :rolleyes:
Edit: Now I remember what the thread title is. :LOL:

Dave, the Minion from Despicable Me.

png-clipart-despicable-me-minion-dave-the-minion-stuart-the-minion-bob-the-minion-kevin-the-mi...png

I think maybe I'll stir the embers on this thread... 😉
I took this at the Botanical Center with my daughter, but the setting kind of made me feel like I should be toking on a fatty while listening to Jimmy Buffett...
View attachment 105691

Not that we didn't enjoy seeing your smiling face, but I really like this one. Very impressive light show, and a beautiful night sky. :thumbs:

Well, we all know April 1st is coming up, and yes I will 'misbehave' :(.
I already found mine and have it downloaded. 🤪:thumbs:
No guessing allowed! You will have to wait.

Sure, why not?
Why not?

Because it mucks with heads of those of us that rely on avatars to understand who is talking.

Rant = true
It can be as harmful as tossing marbles on the track of a blind track meet. Cut us dyslexics please. It ain't funny.
Rant= false

;)

Please. I beg you.

Ben

Why not?

Because it mucks with heads of those of us that rely on avatars to understand who is talking.

Rant = true
It can be as harmful as tossing marbles on the track of a blind track meet. Cut us dyslexics please. It ain't funny.
Rant= false

;)

Please. I beg you.

Ben
I only do mine one day out of the year. The other 364 days you have the white-tiger that I have used since the late 80's. :)
I must confess that I went a bit overboard last year, and it 'triggered' a couple of members:(.

I have been trying to change my avatar back to "Summer Pearl" for a month now...BUTTTTT, somehow HCL has made changes where I can't!! So y'all have to look at my ass!!...It's actually not funny!
<<<< It still works.
(Now you made me tell a lie in post#525 gaah)

Last edited:
Ok only have my 🙄🙄🙄 Android phone🙄🙄🙄🤔, so no changy for me!!🤨🧻🚽🤦
I have to admit... we kinda like your ass.:D:thumbs:
Edit: If it is like my tablet, after you click the picture and the checkmark appears, you have to click the "Done" button in the upper right, or nothing happens. :(

I'm on an Android. I just click my avatar to bring up my name and my avatar, it'll say "edit" on it. Click on it, it'll say upload file. Click that, choose file, upload, and done. Hope you can get it to work.

Until you do, I'll just keep staring at your ass...
My pictures and files won't come up! Buddy is cute, so no biggy!

Latest posts

Back