Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one @Pearl ?

jdog ava_01.JPG
jdog ava_02.jpg

Both shots are cool, but I like the first shot, that's a dog ANYONE could be proud of under ANY circumstances... did I ever tell ya that my family had a primo German Shepherd back in the day? Best damned guard dog ever, though the others were no slouches, lol. :cool:

Uh-oh, intermission time for my 'BEN-HUR' flick, gotta rustle up Disc #2 and carry on so I can see the chariot race! :thumbs:

So, the bosses decided we had to start work at 3AM for the last 3 days. I can't fall asleep early, so I've been running on 3 to 4 hours sleep. Today, Saturday, we get to start at 6AM like normal. Problem is, I got back to the hotel at 4PM, cleaned up, and passed out until midnight. Now I'm wide awake and it's 1AM, and I don't have to get up til 4:30...gaah

It should be an easy day at work. The project is mostly finished, all 4 switches are in the track. We've got to make sure everything works as intended, and clean up the area. Then I'll head back home for the night, and drive out to Sidney, Nebraska on Sunday. Got 1 day of work there and then I'll be off for 7 days. It's a good thing because I cracked a molar and I have to find a dentist who can get me in on short notice. I've been living off ibuprofen and Anbesol for the last 3 days! And my dentist back home says they can't get me in until August 4th...

Switched my avatar to Madelynne, our Golden/Lab mix. She just turned 4...I'll find an updated pic at some point.

I zoomed in when I first saw yours, and I just loved the tight group on the head-shots! 😍
Thanks, I'm out of practice now. Haven't been to the range lately, too busy fishing. 😆

@Peanut I'm sorry to hear about your dog, it's always hard to lose them. 🙁

@Pearl Hmm, I'll have to look for a good pic.

@bkt Omg, such a cute puppy!

Latest posts

Back