Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it when certain members disagree that forum gets closed from furthure discussion? Why do we have censorship here on a, I thought, totally open forum? You do realize this is what our current government has been doing to Conservatives?
Guess I’m out of the loop, but I guess I see both sides. Not sure if it’s 2 members who aren’t getting along if only those two to be blocked from the thread. I do understand wanting to keep things congenial. If there were guests in my home getting outraged, I would take control in some fashion.
If there is a good topic, perhaps it can be rephrased so not to rally the same situation, well.

Guess I’m out of the loop, but I guess I see both sides. Not sure if it’s 2 members who aren’t getting along if only those two to be blocked from the thread. I do understand wanting to keep things congenial. If there were guests in my home getting outraged, I would take control in some fashion.
If there is a good topic, perhaps it can be rephrased so not to rally the same situation, well.
It was about Covid.

There will never be agreement of that topic. Both sides dead set on it.
Personally I'm sick of Covid and every thing about it.
Not to start it up here, I stay off covid thread, because I am not going to change & other are not going to change.
This is not Red Rover, Red Rover come over. Yes I am dating myself with that one. My child could not change my mind, then someone in another state will not. May God bless us all & keep us.

Not to start it up here, I stay off covid thread, because I am not going to change & other are not going to change.
This is not Red Rover, Red Rover come over. Yes I am dating myself with that one. My child could not change my mind, then someone in another state will not. May God bless us all & keep us.
Sorry but education still needs to happen. I won't go beyond that here. .

Schools, colleges & the internet have been lying about the Pyramid,
extraterrestrial Life & climate change.
So I am not sure who to believe about what at this point.

I'll be a JERK to the bitter end, but at least I'll be puttin' my USA INF training to good use by squeezin' a trigger, lol... ;)

And once it's all over, if we're still standing, you'll THANK me for my service (one more time), and that'll be the end of it. 😒

I'm a good shot too, no need to brag on the web about my shooting, it has kept me in good shape over the years... 😎

I'll be a JERK to the bitter end, but at least I'll be puttin' my USA INF training to good use by squeezin' a trigger, lol... ;)

And once it's all over, if we're still standing, you'll THANK me for my service (one more time), and that'll be the end of it. 😒

I'm a good shot too, no need to brag on the web about my shooting, it has kept me in good shape over the years... 😎
Not YOU!! I'm being FOUL and directing my comment at a particular person!! You are awesome Wingnut, 😉

Well, maybe not AWESOME, but I STILL LUV YA, lol... ;)

I'm a good conservative white guy to know, NOT a good guy to rile or otherwise f#% with for whatever reason, lol... :oops:

BTW, I'm doing some tequila shots to accelerate the process of getting hammered, "10-DASH-FO'???" :thumbs:

Sorry if you don't approve with what I do here Dani. Some people are real tired of the bickering here. I only have three choices. 1) Lock the thread. 2) Delete the post. Or 3) Give the member a vacation.
I'm happy to hear any alternate action I could take.
I'm not against you at all @havasu . You do what you have to do. I don't normally check this thread so it was meant to be for me to see. I will forever be against the vaccine and that is my choice and I will forever speakout against the side effects they have against Humanity. My close friend was murdered by the "protocol". Sorry that is my stance. I am tired of all the bickering too. . . It seems to come down to actual science verse "science". I'm hoping everyone gets this here? At this point, it's just disheartening.

Sorry if you don't approve with what I do here Dani. Some people are real tired of the bickering here. I only have three choices. 1) Lock the thread. 2) Delete the post. Or 3) Give the member a vacation.
I'm happy to hear any alternate action I could take.
Are they against the bickering or actually against the veiw? I know you are the one who has to hash that one out. Glad it's you and not me.

Are they against the bickering or actually against the veiw? I know you are the one who has to hash that one out. Glad it's you and not me.
Speaking only for myself...

I don't enjoy seeing friends arguing. Say what needs to be said... and be done with it.

Ben

Last edited:
In my opinion, there is a fine line between being a bully and being passionate about a topic. I choose the second adjective. Nothing wrong with bring passionate, just understand other people will also have varied opinions which must be respected.
I agree with you, but there is still a very well known bully here!😃😉

I'm not against you at all @havasu . You do what you have to do. I don't normally check this thread so it was meant to be for me to see. I will forever be against the vaccine and that is my choice and I will forever speakout against the side effects they have against Humanity. My close friend was murdered by the "protocol". Sorry that is my stance. I am tired of all the bickering too. . . It seems to come down to actual science verse "science". I'm hoping everyone gets this here? At this point, it's just disheartening.
I had the vaccine and it left me permanent side effects. Wednesday I start my 5th round of IVs. I will need them about every 6 months for the rest of my life. Those of you who did not get it are smarter than I am.

Why is it when certain members disagree that forum gets closed from furthure discussion? Why do we have censorship here on a, I thought, totally open forum? You do realize this is what our current government has been doing to Conservatives?
I do not know which thread you are referring to. If it is political, that would be why, because it is rare for me to even view political discussions, let alone post on them.

It is helpful to quote or reply because it keeps everyone in the loop about what is being discussed.

I think it is rare for discussions to be closed here.

I had the vaccine and it left me permanent side effects. Wednesday I start my 5th round of IVs. I will need them about every 6 months for the rest of my life. Those of you who did not get it are smarter than I am.
I am so very sorry you were one of the unlucky ones. Yeah, your post brought me to tears tonight Rusty. There were so mny that believed the safe and effective narrative since it was being echoed by the FDA, CDC, Fauchi and so many others. I don't blame people like you at all. Even the majoriy of my own family took the jab. And yeah, we have been seeing side effects unfortunately. Have a son with heart problems now. My heart does out to you and so do my prayers!

Latest posts

Back