Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to see people die of stupid.
I'm good with seeing stupid die, it's the uneducated that make me feel bad. Even a moron should know a cloth tent isn't something to withstand a winter in! A teepee with several layers of buffalo hide maybe, a van, or even just a car could be done, but a cloth tent?!
Oh well. the gene pool is that much cleaner, shame there were kids involved.

Goodnight everyone!! I always get up really early, but I have to get Hubby up too! He is taking an elderly friend to a doctor appointment in Ft. Worth in the morning!! Hubby doesn't do 5am well! Bear will have his work cut out for him! I tell him to go get Daddy up and he'll rip the blankets off him and take his pillow! 😃🐕‍🦺🐻

I could you use a little help, Alex is changing real estate companies and has to get new cards and signs made. So she’s having head shots done tomorrow. Which outfit do you think looks best for that sort of thing? 1, 2, 3 or 4

IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg

1 looks very professional, with 2 being next, no mater what, all the best for her in her new endeavor, real estate has gotten crazy, the problems of 2008 were never corrected, but with your families amazing work ethic, she'll do great.

Which outfit do you think looks best for that sort of thing? 1, 2, 3 or 4

The black jackets show off your wife's blonde hair the best.

I like the first one. The second one is OK, but personally I don't care so much for the blue shirt showing at the waist. But what do I know - I'm just a stupid male who doesn't know anything about fashion (my wife just wears scrubs - both at work and much of the time, after too).

I would add just a titch of front-side lighting to bring out the texture of the black suit. Things disappear into the blackness .. and then her hands appear almost out of nowhere. I also like the expression on your wife's face in the first one the best (although that's subtle and hard to pose). Just a hint of a smile.

Remove that blue light thing from the wall outlet behind her. Yeah, my house is full of stuff like that too. But you don't want it on a business card IMHO. Probably an irrelevant suggestion if "she's having head shots done...", which implies different location, different photographer.

Tell your wife she is very pretty.

The black jackets show off your wife's blonde hair the best.

I like the first one. The second one is OK, but personally I don't care so much for the blue shirt showing at the waist. But what do I know - I'm just a stupid male who doesn't know anything about fashion (my wife just wears scrubs - both at work and much of the time, after too).

I would add just a titch of front-side lighting to bring out the texture of the black suit. Things disappear into the blackness .. and then her hands appear almost out of nowhere. I also like the expression on your wife's face in the first one the best (although that's subtle and hard to pose). Just a hint of a smile.

Remove that blue light thing from the wall outlet behind her. Yeah, my house is full of stuff like that too. But you don't want it on a business card IMHO. Probably an irrelevant suggestion if "she's having head shots done...", which implies different location, different photographer.

Tell your wife she is very pretty.
This is just in our house, she will go to the photographer tomorrow for back drops and such tomorrow. She’s just trying to figure out which outfit

Latest posts

Back