Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want some of these
kbx26lx.jpg

0BkEXEA.jpg

nQ1AMVO.jpg

DYWuU4T.jpg
These were just some of the creepy stuff , She used to restore old dolls.

Last edited:
@Double R Glad to see your still chasing cows!!! Read one of your old posts the other day, wondering how you've been. I hope very well. 😊

Ours cows are gone, a cousin keeps 25/30 heifers here. Keepers that need to be older before breeding. He takes great care of the farm! So good here, older, slower but playing music again! Always up to something different. ;)

@Double R Glad to see your still chasing cows!!! Read one of your old posts the other day, wondering how you've been. I hope very well. 😊

Ours cows are gone, a cousin keeps 25/30 heifers here. Keepers that need to be older before breeding. He takes great care of the farm! So good here, older, slower but playing music again! Always up to something different. ;)
That's great to read! Well I am sorry you don't have any cows of your own anymore. We cut way back in prep for moving but recently added a few different ones from our norm. Plus have some dairy cows now. That's really great about your cousin. At least the land is being used and cared for. Seems to be less common as the years go on.
Whatcha playing????
Different is good. Keeps ya young!

That's great to read! Well I am sorry you don't have any cows of your own anymore. We cut way back in prep for moving but recently added a few different ones from our norm. Plus have some dairy cows now. That's really great about your cousin. At least the land is being used and cared for. Seems to be less common as the years go on.
Whatcha playing????
Different is good. Keeps ya young!

Here's a hint! Had a blast yesterday...

https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/post-a-photo-a-real-photo.95/page-404#post-624691

Latest posts

Back