Funny or amazing video thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought this was good in that what to do if you have no tools to make a emergency shelter to get away, what i would like to know if you would have done something different in building that shelter, I don't think i would have done anything different, keeping in mind i have never built one but i do have that knowledge in my mind.

I think I lead a sheltered life, so i assume everyone has seen this commercial. It loaded wrong. Never mind

Last edited:
This is really funny.
Set up if you've never seen the show Impractical Jokers before:
There's 4 guys on the show that put each other up for challenges. In this video, one of the guys has to act as a security guard and has to do with the other 3 guys tells him or he loses the challenge.
The guy in the white shirt isn't part of the show and is just a normal guy doing his thing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Fjy8Q-kLw

She didn't remove the hand guards which is the hardest and sometimes most time consuming part. Otherwise, well done!

This is just nuts.

There is a language warning

I watched the whole video. Awesome stuff. I don't speak English, couldn't understand most of his gibberish anyway, mucking something. All downhill. Was it in the Alps? I didn't catch the location.
Do you ride? Our town would host bicycle races, that was great fun to watch, especially as they'd round a corner and end up climbing up the wall of a building (accidentally), and crashing down.

I watched the whole video. Awesome stuff. I don't speak English, couldn't understand most of his gibberish anyway, mucking something. All downhill. Was it in the Alps? I didn't catch the location.
Do you ride? Our town would host bicycle races, that was great fun to watch, especially as they'd round a corner and end up climbing up the wall of a building (accidentally), and crashing down.

I dont know were it was filmed. I used to ride some a long time ago lol.

Latest posts

Back