Funny or amazing video thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revenge is a dish best served cold and in and Oscar mayer Wiener. Just too funny.Revenge is a dish best served cold and in and Oscar mayer Wiener. Just too funny.
This guy was pretty funny. His production of this video made him seem like a kook. But did you see what he accomplished at the end? That was pretty amazing. I wondered if he was related to Jeffrey Dahmer?

Amish Heart, I have seen many of Maru's videos over the years, and that crazy cat sticks his own head in all kinds of bags--plastic and paper--and walks around with it just as you see in that video. I don't know how he breathes, but he does it over and over all on his own. In addition to his bag fetish, he also has a BOX fetish, but more so than the average cat.

Amish Heart, I have seen many of Maru's videos over the years, and that crazy cat sticks his own head in all kinds of bags--plastic and paper--and walks around with it just as you see in that video. I don't know how he breathes, but he does it over and over all on his own. In addition to his bag fetish, he also has a BOX fetish, but more so than the average cat.

Thanks for the very cute and entertaining video's. I do enjoy cat antics.

Fun to watch but rocket man is a complete idiot. That was a "Hold my Beer" moment only with limited planning. SIASD, Youtube brings out all kinds of folks. Still nobody dies, so fun to watch.

Fun to watch but rocket man is a complete idiot. That was a "Hold my Beer" moment only with limited planning. SIASD, Youtube brings out all kinds of folks. Still nobody dies, so fun to watch.

he has lots of interesting things on you tube. that's forsure

Wonder if you raised the mink with the chickens, if you could train the mink not to go after the birds but continue to go after mice, rats and other bad critters.

Wonder if you raised the mink with the chickens, if you could train the mink not to go after the birds but continue to go after mice, rats and other bad critters.
I wonder as well! I had no idea that people had trained weasels that would clean up the rodents around a place. It reminded me of goat herders using their herds to eat the weeds.

Weedy that is very neat. Who knew you could train a mink.:cool:
Weasels are related to ferrets. I have known people who had pet ferrets. I have never had any desire to own a ferret, but I wonder if they might also go after rodents?

I have only seen a wild animal from the weasel family once in my life. It was winter, driving in North Dakota. Traffic was slow, I looked over in the ditch and there were some white furred mammals. I could not identify if they were weasels, ermine, ferrets, or something else, but they were definitely in the weasel family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel
"Weasels feed on small mammals and have from time to time been considered vermin because some species took poultry from farms or rabbits from commercial warrens. They do, on the other hand, eat large numbers of rodents. They can be found all across the world except for Antarctica, Australia, and neighboring islands."

Latest posts

Back