Gardening on the dark side

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hashbrown, you have such an awesome family !

on seeds: there are SO many varieties, how do you decide what to get? I am looking for a medical variety mostly Indica or a hybrid ( not straight sativa) with a relatively high CBD content. I need that for my anxiety issues.
I grew some this year but I smoke it only at night since it must have way too much THC for me to get anything much done after smoking any

Hashbrown, you have such an awesome family !

on seeds: there are SO many varieties, how do you decide what to get? I am looking for a medical variety mostly Indica or a hybrid ( not straight sativa) with a relatively high CBD content. I need that for my anxiety issues.
I grew some this year but I smoke it only at night since it must have way too much THC for me to get anything much done after smoking any
We get online and research the strains we want to grow. North Atlantic seeds have good descriptions of the plants.

We have all of this winters crops sprouted and coming up. All new strains that I haven’t grown in the past. I just repotted 6 seedlings tonight. I have 6 auto flowering plants and 4 photo period plants started.

ACD81D1C-2C39-4447-9A70-2E56E17651EB.jpeg

The county sheriffs helicopter used to hover about my house. the pilot was in our rc flying club, so one day I asked him why? There is a greenhouse. Yep, it's mine, wanna see inside? He came over and met the chickens :p
Hence my school bus. :)

I don't even know what "auto flowering" means, lol, but I always enjoy pics of your operation! 😀

I'm gonna grow some serious bud next outdoor season, lol... that was a very successful effort for not much work! ;)

Maybe next time I'll top the plants and trim them as I go along, lol... if I'm not busy doing something else! 😎

P.S. Might be time for a bong hit as I surf the Interwebs and listen to this sports program on TV... 🍺

I don't even know what "auto flowering" means, lol, but I always enjoy pics of your operation! 😀

I'm gonna grow some serious bud next outdoor season, lol... that was a very successful effort for not much work! ;)

Maybe next time I'll top the plants and trim them as I go along, lol... if I'm not busy doing something else! 😎

P.S. Might be time for a bong hit as I surf the Interwebs and listen to this sports program on TV... 🍺
Auto flowers make fast buds! They are a crossbreed plant that finish in under a 100 days. Last 3 I did finished in 75 days. They don’t produce as much but they are fast!

Aw man, I hear that stuff is the bomb! hard to get here, its like crumble and cookie, you got to know somebody that knows somebody!

When I got told I had cancer and I went looking for RSO I also looked into how to grow the plant itself because I'm geared towards self sufficiency and I felt that if things hit the fan I would need my own supply of medicine.
In my on-line travels I came across these two dudes in Califorinia where it's legal to grow for personal supply.

WOW!!!
I had no idea that these plants grew so HUGE.
From the pictures I've seen of inside grows I assumed that the plants were small but...obviously I was way wrong on that!

They could sell those for Christmas trees

Heck yeah, put some lights on it, heat it up and toss some Skynyrd on the platter.

"Ohohhhh that smell, can't cha smell that smell"! Ruh Roh, sidetracked again.

Love this thread, Thanks @hashbrown. I don't endorse the use of the product. My little sister always loved it, until COPD came and took her... Just not my bag.

But, it was on the ballot here this year and the wife and I voted to legalize it. I figure, hey if everyone grows their own it will take another revenue stream away from the gangs and it will free up police labor and jail space... everybody wins, as long as they don't get COPD.....

Love this thread, Thanks @hashbrown. I don't endorse the use of the product. My little sister always loved it, until COPD came and took her... Just not my bag.

But, it was on the ballot here this year and the wife and I voted to legalize it. I figure, hey if everyone grows their own it will take another revenue stream away from the gangs and it will free up police labor and jail space... everybody wins, as long as they don't get COPD.....
Agreed.

Ben

Weed seems to have cured my COPD, I rarely ever wake up choking anymore, but it still happens. Good side effect, I started blazing up again on account of my stomach. I need to get my hands on some fresh and try it as a tea.

Recreational weed past in Missouri last night. I’m not sure what it means yet.

Pot stores everywhere, lol. There are bunches of them here.

Latest posts

Back