Going Crazy... Productive Things To Do While Saving Up For Land to Homestead on?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see her doing much of anything with 5K, no experience, and not planning on working an outside job

From the research I did she thinks charging $90 an hour for dog training is going to cover her bills when the competition charges $150 for 6 weeks of training. She also thinks just because she has an unaltered male German Shepherd she can charge for stud services when he has no titles or AKC wins under his belt. Just because you put up a website with a fake kennel name doesn't mean you are a licensed board approved kennel that will get clients.

Not to mention she seems to change her mind about her pet of the moment every few months/years. Before the GSD it was Yorkies and before that parakeets.

BTW I found her 'kennel's' website, her twitter account and her facebook. Her real name and home address is also posted out there for all to see and find.

Wanting a homestead and complaining about being on her feet and working 40 hours. Thats not even. Good start to get things done.

Her kennel website says they don't even open until after noon! I guess all the drugs keep her up all night so she can't start 'working' until most of us are more than halfway done with our work day!

I doubt that she came here looking for a reality check.

But she was going to get one whether she wanted it or not. Everyone on this forum has lived longer than her and has seen and experienced more of life to know what she wants was never going to work out.

Wanting a homestead and complaining about being on her feet and working 40 hours. Thats not even. Good start to get things done.
I doubt that she came here looking for a reality check.
But she was going to get one whether she wanted it or not. Everyone on this forum has lived longer than her and has seen and experienced more of life to know what she wants was never going to work out.

I love y'all...make my job easy.

Jim

Caribou: "I had a boss till I started my own business, then I had a hundred bosses. It's all attitude. My advice, for any job you have is, ride for the brand. Do what is best for the company, as defined by the boss. Remember, you were hired to make money, for the company. You get to take some of that home but if they only break even there is no reason to keep you around."

Yeah, that's exactly what I do. That's partly what makes my job so hard and tiring, is because I work hard and give it my all. I've been there for about 3 and a half years now I believe and literally every annual review I've gotten, my boss has told me that I do great and am one of their most valuable employees and that I generally make less mistakes than anyone else there, including himself (and he's been there for 20 yrs.). I attribute this to my first job as a kennel tech from 16 yrs to 18 yrs old at a vet clinic where I had a 67 yr old boss who had been there for 25 yrs and was very hard on us, only because she loved and cared about the animals so much though. She was also very nice to us and would buy us breakfast every Sunday morning and give us gas money occasionally or offer rides to work if needed. She knew that most of us were just high school kids. But, we couldn't make any mistakes or she would chew you out for 10 minutes haha. I really do appreciate it now though, as I believe it really developed a great work ethic in me.

Grimm: "Braided paracord is a small niche market. You may be good at it and your work may be worth the price you set but not many people will buy something like that. That is a product you'd see at swap meets or from street vendors. You need to have a bit of variety in what you sell and it has to be cost/time effective for you to keep a small amount of stock on hand. You need to make/build enough stock to fill orders and refill the Etsy shop as things sell. Look what sells best on platforms like Etsy and see if it is something you can make (not copy or steal) and compete with. There are lots of paracord sellers out there but a small market. If you are interested in dog based products look at Pinterest for ideas for toys or handmade organic grooming products. There is a lot you can do and pepper the paracord leashes in as just another product.

Remember price your product based on cost of materials and time spent making it plus a small profit. If it is priced too high no one will buy and you are stuck with products you have to underprice to get rid of. Price too low and you are not making a profit or covering expenses."

Oh okay, I didn't realize it was that small of a market so thank you for enlightening me! I have also thought of doing that in the past- making homemade dog shampoos, conditioners, flea/tick sprays, etc. as well, so thank you for reminding me of that idea! I definitely plan on honing multiple skills and creating and selling multiple things, so all of those should be a good start. I'm just trying to start off with things that don't require much start-up investment so that I can build up toward buying more materials for more and different products. Yes, my father has luckily taught me a decent amount of stuff about how to price things just how you said, so that is exactly how I was planning on pricing :).

Weedygarden: "There are many other things you can do for finances, as Grimm mentioned. Making your own pet leashes, collars and more would be a great way. An Etsy store is a great place to sell items, but you can also set up booths at farmer's markets, market to local pet stores and boutiques. Or post on Facebook or Nextdoor Neighbor marketplace.

Land is expensive. If you can find a one acre lot, give or take, you could start there and do what you are able to with it as a start.

Homesteading is lots of hard work. As you develop your homesteading life, you can be on the watch for more land. What you start with could be sold to help finance more land.

What could you do to start on one acre:

Build animal sheds: chicken coop, goat barn, pig shed. You could do most of the building with found materials, such as pallets. In my area, people are often upgrading storage sheds and getting rid of older ones, often made from metal.

You could have a garden, as large as you want and are able to dig, amend the soil and plant. You could sell the produce.

You could build a tiny home on wheels. Big right now are "sheds to homes." People have a new shed delivered and then finish it out for living. Several people who have done that have YouTube channels. You can start with one and T into another one in the future.

What I notice when working on my property is how many tools I have gathered over the years. I started with cheaper tools, decades ago, but have replaced many with quality tools. Some of my tools are from yard sales. Just things like shovels, garden forks, rakes, hoes, trowels, hoses, etc. could run 100's of dollars to get set up."

Oh absolutely, which we are definitely planning on doing a great variety of things for income! I don't think most people here realize how much thought and planning we have actually put it into this. Which, is partly my fault for not explaining everything we have been planning on doing, but also, there is quite a bit that we have discussed and so I can't remember it all on command and just write it all out, not to mention I have a full time job and don't have time to sit here all day and type it all out anyway lol. But I do apologize to everyone for not explaining everything we have been discussing and planning on doing anyway, as I know it does make it seem more like we are just totally unprepared and not aware of how rough it will be at first especially and how we will not be able to spend any of emergency money unless absolutely necessary and how difficult it will be to make sure we are doing enough different things to bring in supplemental income.

Yes, we definitely plan on growing some extra crops (I read that berries tend to sell well?) to sell at local farmer's markets regularly, as well as anything else handmade we can sell there or at trades days kinds of places.

We do plan on building a chicken coop, goat barn, and possibly a rabbit hutch and later on possibly a pig shed as well. We will definitely have a garden for growing our own produce as well as some to sell. We have been considering building a yurt as they are easily and quickly built, or possibly getting a large storage container dropped out there to live in until we build our permanent cabin house. We could look into that shed to house idea as well. Sounds like it may be more expensive to begin with though, as the yurt we plan on building from the trees on the land.

Oh my gosh yes, we have definitely noticed how many tools we need haha. We already have a few things, but definitely still need a lot more and we are aware of that; we know we still have to spend probably at least another grand on tools/supplies/equipment before we will be 100% ready. It has been taking us a while as we are heavily researching all of our equipment and mostly buying things with lifetime warranties and such, so that if anything breaks on us out there, we don't have to go buy a new one. And also so that our stuff is nice enough that it shouldn't really break in the first place lol. We aren't buying the most expensive things, but definitely not cheap ones either.

Terri9630: "You also need to look at zoning regulations and business license requirements and permits if you plan on having a home based business. Especially if you have facilities for dogs. Many areas require kennel licenses/inspections and such."

Yep that's another consideration. Thank you!

Bacpacker: "Wanting a homestead and complaining about being on her feet and working 40 hours. Thats not even a good start to get things done."

Working at a job where I have to interact with clients constantly, constantly have to worry about if I'm doing anything wrong that I can't think of (which may be due to my anxiety, but still, I wouldn't have half the anixety I have if I wasn't living in normal society like this), worrying about coworkers judging me, bosses judging me, etc., driving 35 min. to an hour away almost every day (depending on traffic) one-way... it feels a lot different to HAVE to do something for someone else to make money to survive, than it does to HAVE to do something for yourself to find/make food/shelter/etc. to survive. When I work all day at my day job, I come home and just want to eat and crash I'm so sore and tired and don't feel like doing anything else. When we go camping and I spend all day running around finding and chopping firewood, keeping the fire going, identifying plants and trees, cooking food on the campfire, cleaning all our dishes, looking for edible plants and such, by the end of the day I'm still really tired and somewhat sore, but it feels good. I don't feel like I've had the life sucked out of me all day. I feel like I've accomplished something, like I've finished something, I feel relaxed and at peace being out in nature with no one else but the love of my life. I feel tired and a bit sore but... good. Happy. Not "uh i gotta go do all this again tomorrow." I feel "oh man i can't wait to start another day anew with my love and spend another day together in the forest just surviving with each other and working together or nearby each other all day. I would much rather worry about finding/growing/cooking food, making a shelter, etc. etc., rather than worry about all of the stresses of an hourly job interacting with lots of different people, worry about having money to buy things to live instead of being able to find it and make it ourselves, etc etc. So that's what I mean when I say that I'm tired of working 40 hrs a week and being tired and sore all the time from it, since somehow no one seems to understand that. I thought that was how most homesteaders felt and was how they got started, but I guess I'm the weirdo lol.

Grimm: "From the research I did she thinks charging $90 an hour for dog training is going to cover her bills when the competition charges $150 for 6 weeks of training. She also thinks just because she has an unaltered male German Shepherd she can charge for stud services when he has no titles or AKC wins under his belt. Just because you put up a website with a fake kennel name doesn't mean you are a licensed board approved kennel that will get clients.

Not to mention she seems to change her mind about her pet of the moment every few months/years. Before the GSD it was Yorkies and before that parakeets.

BTW I found her 'kennel's' website, her twitter account and her facebook. Her real name and home address is also posted out there for all to see and find."

Wow... where on earth have you found anyone doing 6 weeks of training for $150??? At the place I work at, we charge $1,050 for 2 weeks of board and train plus private lessons and group classes, or $750 for 10 days of day training plus a few private lessons and group classes. Every trainer I've seen that goes to clients' houses to do private lessons generally charges at least $90/hr, most tend to be around $100-$120/hr. So I'm really curious as to who is doing 6 weeks of dog training for $150 lol. Not sure where you're looking as far as what I charge either... first of all, why are you even snooping and getting a little creepy anyway? I know the internet is for all to see, but I've never had anyone on any forum do anything like that... usually things like that are only done in order to intentionally freak out/creep out the person, so... good job? Really odd. Anyways, I have charged different prices based on how experienced I was at the time, if the client was a referral, the dogs' behavioral issues, etc. etc. So not sure where that number is coming from. I haven't even been trying to do anythign with my own business for a long while as I've been too busy and tired with work, and we recently had corona happen, so I've mostly just put it on pause because I also don't want to spend money or too much time on advertising until we move since that's where my business will be located from then on. I no longer have my German Shepherd; he got a very expensive health problem I was unable to afford and so I had to contact his breeder and she helped me find another customer of hers with a dog of her that could take him, and he is now healthy and living happily with his new family. If I wanted to be berated, I would have gone to a dog forum. This is not what I expected to run into here. I thought this was just a place to come and ask questions about homesteading, not have every aspect of your life looked into and criticised? Like... what does this have to do with homesteading at all? I literally can't think of any other goal you could have other than to try and bring me down and make me feel terrible and bring back my depression or something, I don't know. I really don't understand the point here but thanks I guess?? Please tell me what a "licensed board approved kennel" is. I don't have an actual kennel with dogs or anything, I just plan to later on. Is that so horrible? Is that not allowed? Am I not allowed to try and start at the bottom and build my way up? I still have to look good to potential clients, right? Or do you just think I should never try to succeed and have my own dog business? I don't need any "licensing" yet since I dont have a facility yet... so not sure what the issue is there. Yes, actually, that is the point of the free internet, si that anyone can "make up" their own name for their own business and create a website for said business. Like... what? I'm so beyond confused right now. Yeah I used to breed parakeets and I still constantly have people hit me up about them. Sorry I was only like 15 and my dad said I couldn't have birds in the house any more and so I had to stop and switch to dog training? Sorry I really liked and wanted to breed Yorkies and GSDs but was still living at my parents' house and was underage so couldn't move out yet and had to put them on hold until we can get our own land? I didn't realize it was so horrible to change your mind between the ages of 13 and 22? I attempted to start my first business at 13, btw. This wasn't all like within the past 2 years. Not sure why I have to explain myself in the first place though.

I've made like 3 twitter accounts because I kept creating accounts and forgetting the passwords because I never used them, so which barely used twitter account are you even talking about? I don't even know if I've ever even posted a tweet the last one was so long ago lol.Yes, most peoples' real names are on their FB, congratulations. Not sure why you felt the need to dive in to the internet and find that out, even if it is very easy and quick to do. I've never done that to anyone on the internet, because the only time I've seen anyone do that has been to scare the other person, so is that why you did it, or is there another reason that I'm not seeing? I'm not sure why you need to investigate every aspect of my life just so I can ask homesteading questions... And I would assume that that "home address" is most likely my father's old address, as I have never posted my current one anywhere online, and so I don't even know who lives at that address now. I had a feeling I should use a different username/email when I was signing up for this website, but then figured nah it's a homesteading forum I don't need to do that. But, lesson learned I supposed, so I supposed I can thank you for reminding me.

Grimm: "Her kennel website says they don't even open until after noon! I guess all the drugs keep her up all night so she can't start 'working' until most of us are more than halfway done with our work day!"

Are you looking at the really old website I made when I was still in high school, and therefore literally couldn't work until I was out of school? I've been sober for a little while now, so thanks for trying to make me feel terrible for previously having an addiction? I don't really understand your point here... I guess no one is allowed to change or turn their life around? Or you could be looking at the hours that I set around my full time work schedule. I've never been able to run my own business full time, although thank you for thinking I could have, but unfortunately I have always had to try to do around high school and work and then around a full time job. Which I have kept up this entire time. I've been around some seedy people, and not once have I ever seen anybody keep up a full time phsyical labor job while suffering an addiction, and I would be interested to know how many people you have seen do that. Not to mention it's not like the drugs were doing ANYTHING to us other than somewhat helping us not feel sick after like the first month lol. Definitely was not staying up all night getting high. More like trying to not feel like death and basically just sleeping and working. Not as fun as it sounds. It 's not something I'm proud of. I wish I could go back and do it all over again differently, but since I can't, I'm trying to move forward with my life and trying to make myself happy again. I know it sounds like I'm bragging, but I'm really just trying to defend myself only because you have put me in a position to do so.

Caribou: "I doubt that she came here looking for a reality check."

Thank you. You are correct; I only came here to try and seek advice and ask questions in preparation for our upcoming plans.

Grimm: "But she was going to get one whether she wanted it or not. Everyone on this forum has lived longer than her and has seen and experienced more of life to know what she wants was never going to work out."

Thanks? We will be going forward with our plans regardless of what anyone on the interwebs says; I was just trying to come here for advice. I would have thought most people would try to help someone who is deadset on doing this regardless, rather than try and talk them out of it and make them feel bad. I would especially love to have advice from people older and more experienced than me; it's one of the things I love about being with a little bit older guy haha. I guess maybe I need to make a new email and username and find a prepper forum or something if there aren't many people here whoa actually want to help. If we end up failing, tough stuff; that's on us. If you go up to a BYB and go hey you're doing everything wrong you're a terrible breeder you should never breed dogs ever bla bla bla, then they're just going to get angry and ignore you and continue what they're doing. Because they're going to continue to breed dogs regardless of whatever you say to try to talk them out of it because you don't think they should be. But if you go up to them and go hey i noticed you're not doing this health test on your dogs, and it would actually be really beneficial and better for your dogs and puppies if you did this. Most of them do care about their dogs, and if you come at them the right way, they will want to do better by their dogs and start health testing. I would rather them do that than try to convince them to stop, which they would just ignore and then never health test. Just something I've learned lately.

Terri9630: "After I went and edited all the profanity y'all chased her off..."

I'm sorry I didn't fully understand the rules at first and I had to work and sleep for work and didn't have time to get back on here til the end of my day off! I'm sorry you had to do that! I've been trying to be way more careful since then.

I talked to my fiance about the land prices, and he said to not worry about it. Even if we only find 3-5 acres for our $15k, we should be fine. He said he needs to find this wesbite again that he found that had lots of really cheap smaller (3-10 acres) lots of remote forested land for sale in TN/KY. We are also considering looking for farmers/ranchers/homesteaders in the area who would be willing to sell a few acres of their 100+ acres to us. I told him I was worried because of everything you guys had said about land prices, because I had only seen the same lately, and I had only found one acre for sale for about $2k in TN. He said that's what we'll be looking for are those random, hard to find, super crazy cheap ones. Not to mention the fact that no one knows what the prices will be like 1 or 2 years from now, especially with everything having happened with corona and police riots and fires etc. So we are sticking to our budget for now. Right now, I'm looking for help with gathering everything I need to start growing some vegetables/fruits indoors for as cheap/homesteady as possible, haha.

I thought trolls just tried to screw with people online for no reason? And didn't waste hours of their time being upset and trying to reply and defend themselves? All I'm trying to do is defend myself and reply back to most of the posts. Sorry for probably having adhd and getting sometimes hyperfocused and other times very distracted? I didn't know it was a crime to reply to most posts...

Dippy. I think a lot of times when people are very specific with details that do not matter in long posts, I always suspect a troll.

I still get the troll vibe. The direct defensive responses strike me as very Peachesbackwards from PS. I doubt this is Peaches because of all the info I found on the net about this girl but that doesn't mean a troll isn't in our midst.

I guess you literally just have to go totally anonymous and lie on the internet if you want anyone to take you seriously, or else they think you're a troll. Thanks for teaching me this lesson I suppose.

Sweetie,

As someone who has been in forums that are extremely informative (like the forum that most of the members here are originally from) trolls just have to waste the members time with BS and stories. Trolls come in all forms and we have seen the lion's share of them. Especially around election time.

We are very kind as a group and are willing to share our collective knowledge but when someone has excuses for everything they are told it screams TROLL. Over sharing of personal problems and information right out of the gate also screams troll. It took years before I shared with the group I am a woman let alone anything about myself or my family. Most at PS thought I was a snarky know it all that gave a very angry old man vibe for a long time. (Sounds like my dad.)

If you truly are not a troll you have a lot to learn about net etiquette which is odd for someone of your generation. Snowflakes melt when introduced to heat and with the things we are telling you and your reaction it is hard to believe you are as thick as you want us to perceive you to be. Things don't add up, buttercup.

Also, you mentioned in a previous post you are tapering off the drugs. If that is true you can't be sober. The very definition of sober means your system is free of all substances. Tapering off don't count. Addicts on methadone are still addicts and not sober.

Need I go on?!

Grimm used to be a moderator in PS. She took care of business and made sure everyone crossed their t's and dotted their i's.

Actually, I was not a moderator at PS. Just the resident troll hunter. ;)

I don't consider methadone as "being on drugs", but whatever. I'm not throwing away all of my money and health to street drugs anymore, so I'd say I'm doing way better. Not to mention that by that line of thinking, anyone who consumes sugar or caffeine daily or close to it are also addicts, since those are both extremely addictive substances. Yeah I realize now I overshared too early... my hands just start typing and go when I get into that mode. Idk I just feel like I have to sometimes so that people see the whole picture but I guess I'm going to have to force myself to make sure I don't do that. I just always seem to ruin everything I touch. Not sure why I even try anymore. I never said I had thick skin; just that I can do the homesteading stuff. That doesn't mean I've never suffered from depression and aren't sensitive. There have been a few helpful people here, but for the most part I've just felt attacked by most, which I realize is my fault for oversharing too early. I don't even know why i do that or what is wrong with me. I feel like I'm always either super motivated to do something or just want to give up on life completely since it doesn't even seem worth trying with so many people telling you that (not just people here, I mean overall). It's never just in the middle lol. So annoying. Just wish I could be normal and just get advice like a normal person lol.

That's really odd that there are a lot of trolls around of election time. Never knew that. Back when I was like 10-12 yrs old and on online forums a lot, all of the trolls we had were just annoying nonsense spammers or ad bots. I think a lot of people nowadays really need to think before they so quickly accuse people of trolling. My grandparents literally had to find a new forum and create a new account so that they could ask questions and get advice when they bred their yorkies together, cause when they told the truth, everyone attacked them and called them a troll and chased them off, so they had to find a new forum and make a new account and lie and say that their dogs accidentally bred just so that they could get advice and help from people. I guess I should already know this by now. But I just think that people nowadays need to stop and think for a minute before immediately accusing so many innocent people of trolling.

Last edited:
Don't you have any specific questions for the other posts, like the canning ones, dehydrating, growing veg, saving seed, alternative heat, water, food storage, raising chickens, etc?
If you are going to be a homesteader, seems like you'd have alot of questions. Not just three pages about you saving up for land. But keep saving.

I don't consider methadone as "being on drugs", but whatever. I'm not throwing away all of my money and health to street drugs anymore, so I'd say I'm doing way better. Not to mention that by that line of thinking, anyone who consumes sugar or caffeine daily or close to it are also addicts, since those are both extremely addictive substances. Yeah I realize now I overshared too early... my hands just start typing and go when I get into that mode. Idk I just feel like I have to sometimes so that people see the whole picture but I guess I'm going to have to force myself to make sure I don't do that. I just always seem to ruin everything I touch. Not sure why I even try anymore. I never said I had thick skin; just that I can do the homesteading stuff. That doesn't mean I've never suffered from depression and aren't sensitive. There have been a few helpful people here, but for the most part I've just felt attacked by most, which I realize is my fault for oversharing too early. I don't even know why i do that or what is wrong with me. I feel like I'm always either super motivated to do something or just want to give up on life completely since it doesn't even seem worth trying with so many people telling you that (not just people here, I mean overall). It's never just in the middle lol. So annoying. Just wish I could be normal and just get advice like a normal person lol.

That's really odd that there are a lot of trolls around of election time. Never knew that. Back when I was like 10-12 yrs old and on online forums a lot, all of the trolls we had were just annoying nonsense spammers or ad bots. I think a lot of people nowadays really need to think before they so quickly accuse people of trolling. My grandparents literally had to find a new forum and create a new account so that they could ask questions and get advice when they bred their yorkies together, cause when they told the truth, everyone attacked them and called them a troll and chased them off, so they had to find a new forum and make a new account and lie and say that their dogs accidentally bred just so that they could get advice and help from people. I guess I should already know this by now. But I just think that people nowadays need to stop and think for a minute before immediately accusing so many innocent people of trolling.

I apologize for being one of the many here who misjudged you and also one of the first to sarcastically attack you with humor at your expense.
TuliupR, don't let us run you off and understand that although we may disagree with some of your post doesn't mean we don't appreciate the fact your trying.
IMO your a very well spoken highly intelligent young woman.
Sadly websites are like everyting else in life, people want to be liked and part of the " CLUB". Cliques are formed along with what I call PMs posse's,lol start and even though some actually agree with others they will not offend the clique especially its leaders.
Nobody should investigate the private life of others but the web puts it out there.
If I come back to this thread which its probable ' if it isn't deleted ' I won't always agree either. We need some young people on here to teach but if you have a health problem [ drug addictions are one of the big ones] maybe put it in '

Natural Remedies
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/forums/natural-remedies.54/post-thread
:dunno:.

Goodness, you were working it! Somehow, I thought you quit being a moderator when one of your children was born. I don't remember things well, evidently.
Nope. I joined PS when Roo was 6 months old and we had Juju 5 years later. Juju was born not long before PS died at the end of 2016.

tulip, if you have questions about homesteading, we are here to help. If you don't want a reality check (the truth) sorry about that. Many here have dealt with drug issues, either their own or in their family. We wish the best for you but don't look for sympathy. You have a tough job ahead and only you can do it.

You complain about being on your feet for 8 hours to people that spend 16 hours, 6 and 7 days a week, doing backbreaking work, and loving it. I hope you can see how they might question your sincerity. The lives we have chosen are not easy, and we wish to be upfront about that, but we find them satisfying. Read some other threads, learn about other skills, and ask for clarification.

But I just think that people nowadays need to stop and think for a minute before immediately accusing so many innocent people of trolling.

Everyone needs to stop being so worried about hurting someone else's feelings. You get your feelings hurt- boo hoo. It is part of life and you need to learn to deal with it. Clearly you never grew up being bullied or picked on for stupid reasons like most of the older generations did. The younger generations need to stop whining about bullying and trying to censoring everyone else and learn to ignore those that bother them. Life is not easy so take your rose colored glasses off and see it for what it is- an opportunity to do something great with what you are given both good and bad.

I forgot to mention there are some good people here and full of knowlege even if liek you not perfect so give them a chance.

face-with-stuck-out-tongue_1f61b.png

;)

Everyone needs to stop being so worried about hurting someone else's feelings. You get your feelings hurt- boo hoo. It is part of life and you need to learn to deal with it. Clearly you never grew up being bullied or picked on for stupid reasons like most of the older generations did. The younger generations need to stop whining about bullying and trying to censoring everyone else and learn to ignore those that bother them. Life is not easy so take your rose colored glasses off and see it for what it is- an opportunity to do something great with what you are given both good and bad.

Grimm we ALL spill our guts on here at times,well maybe not all there are a couple who don't,lol. But you and I aren't one of them. I hope you get back to your own place soon and the firres stop causing somuch pain. :peace:

Latest posts

Back