Good Evening Gentlemen

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotAustin

Not paid to be here.
Neighbor
and ladies of course.

It's been about 32 days since I talked to some of you so surely something new must have happened. Please regale me with stories of your general awesomeness.

Sadly nothing new on my end. I have been watching a lot of Netflix with all my free time so I guess that's pretty cool. Oh I got "Old Man Glasses" as my dear friend calls them. Seems years of staring at a monitor did destroy my vision after all. I feel like the government should have to pay for that.

Ahhhh. It's nice to not be in charge. Granted I am on other forums as just a member but for once I'm the low man on the totem and I think I'm going to enjoy it. I just get to hang out and be me instead of a corporate facsimile of a human being. This is going to be neat. Point me to the rules because I intend to break every last one of them.

Seriously though, I appreciate everyone that took the time to keep up with me during my absence. I've been advocating for years that real or virtual, community is community, and friends are friends. You all proved that with your concern, compassion, and actions. I'm happy and hopeful to be welcomed back into the fold.

It feels to be good to be home if you'll have me.

Definitely, probably,

NotAustin

Oh, and Merry Christmas guys. I hope you're getting to spend it with people you love. My sister is in town and I've spent some time with that other guy. I forget his name. Meith? I'll figure it out one of these days.

tenor (3).gif

Well notaustin so good to hear from you.
My friend for every door that closes it is also another door opened for greater opportunity for greater expression of our life expanding to greater heights.

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's good to see you all again. I'm sure something will come along, it always does, but in the mean time I'm taking life easy. I am job hunting like mad, but still trying to figure out what I want to do. I've ran forums for so long now it's all I really know how to do. That and compete in karate tournaments in the 8-10 year old division. I'm pretty awesome at that.

Thanks again guys. I'm about to head to bed but I'll be checking in in the morning. I'll see you then.

Hey there! I'm so glad to see you. :heart:

And as far as the rules go...not really any. Everyone is a grown up and knows how to behave. If not they won't last long just ask a certain turncoat that is no longer here. LOL!

Hey Spud! Or NA. You've been greatly missed. It doesn't matter what your "status" is, you'll always be "The Boss"!
Welcome to the forum from Clifton Tennessee.

Great to see you Not Austin. I hope you recent hyastis has found you well and as you say you enjoy yourself as JUST another member.........Really. Great to have you back....MERRY CHRISTMAS...

I do appreciate the welcome guys. It's good to see everyone again.

I'll be scrolling through seeing what you've all been up to. You all lead interesting and exciting lives. I keep up with Scott and Donna on Facebook, and a couple of you via calls and text messages so that's been nice.

If anyone doesn't have my off site contact info start a conversation with me and I'll let you have it.

I do appreciate the welcome again. It's nice to see familiar faces.

As always I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Ok, now your settling in,
Just want yo to enjoy, being here,

Glad your back online , and sounding yourself,:woo hoo:

Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.:Xmas::Xmas:

Jim

Hey, it's nice to see you back. Just getting caught up and was pleasantly surprised to find you here. Merry Christmas.

Dave

Hey bud, glad to see you finally come up for air! It's great to have you here for sure!

Thank you sir. It's great to be with you fine people again. I missed your company one and all.

Hey lady. I hope you're doing well most definitely @Angie .

Evening Spud! How'd your day go@the dentist? Can you type with your mouth numb?

LOL, I was numb for a couple of hours. He got me good. I got all the necessary dental work done so no more for a while. I'm happy about that.

LOL, I was numb for a couple of hours. He got me good. I got all the necessary dental work done so no more for a while. I'm happy about that.
Cool beans.

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!

I'm not used to your avatar. I stuck with the skull theme. It was either that or my ugly butt.

I am glad it all went well. I just got ALL my top teeth finished. Temporary ones in until the 12th. I'm VERY happy with the work so far.....

I am glad it all went well. I just got ALL my top teeth finished. Temporary ones in until the 12th. I'm VERY happy with the work so far.....

I'm glad your went well. I was happy with the work this time too, but they were just doing simple fillings so really nothing they could mess up.

I've got to get mine done. But I don't like dentists. They'll hurt you! And then you have to pay them cause they did.

Latest posts

Back