Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning T/F !!

A little cloudy this morning, but it's 39 degrees right now with a projected high of 38 degrees...so, I'm NOT complaining.

And with that...a melting snow icicle:

AkvSw8R.jpg

Good morning y'all. Have a safe, happy, and blessed day!

Good morning everyone. It looks like today and every day through until Friday will be about 60 for a high and in the mid-30s for a low. Not too bad for December in NW OK. Suns out now. I am going to test fire a Kel-Tec RFB (trying to get the gas system tuned) and sight in the new scope on my Mossberg Predator today.

Worse than waking up too early is not being able to sleep due to double toothaches. I am hoping that I can get some sleep after I get my morning chores done. Other than that, here is wishing a

Good Morning
to everyone
:coffee::coffee:

Good morning folks.
For the Mods. & Admins, I'M STILL LOCKED OUT OF THE PREMIUM SIDE. WILL SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME!!

Good morning (again). It is a lot better morning for me now after having had a 2 hour nap and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Temp started at 41 and heading to 65 with light winds. If I can get past the 2 toothaches and the earaches, I am going to shoot some this afternoon.

Update at 12:20 PM - Its still early in the day and a bit chilly. I am going back to bed for awhile

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the treat. Been doing it every 6 months for 3 years. I wish he would just give me new knees...
I need to have a partial replacement but I keep putting it off. I'm hoping the Cortisone shots will help for9 months. Or when I get done with this project I'm on.
So far it's not working very well!

Latest posts

Back