Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning folks ...

@havasu...how are the peepers today?

I woke up to no water at house this morning.:mad::confused;

18 degrees outside, I'm in the well house puttin a hose back on the water line , that got loose and blew off...:bigeyes:

GOOD morning????

Jim

I hope you're wearing your long johns :lol:

Good Morning T/F !!

A little nippy here in the Keystone State this morning...currently party cloudy and 34 degrees...with a high of only 40 expected.

Ah well...I remember better days>

4NXuNvS.jpg

yes I did...
Everything had a heavy frost... so old clumsy butt , ahd to slip and fall...looks like I jammed my shoulder...now I can't move it much..:cry:

Oh well ..another bump n the road.:confused;

Jim
Damn,that sucks, you're not suppose to do things like that. Feel better soon.

Good morning T/F.

Hey Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry and everyone one else.

Looks like that cold front is also bringing some snow later tonight. There talking 3 to 6 inches for the Jersey Pine barrens. I'm OK with that, cause I'll be sitting next to my fireplace nice & toasty! Plus I might even take a shot or two of some Tequila!

Y'all have a blessed day & don't forget to thank God for opening your eyes this morning!:D

Feel better there Jim!

Thanks guys,,,

I'm ok , just a slight twinge in there when I move it a certain way...otherwise no pain..

Just Old.:eatagun::D

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon all! Is it time to start the weekend yet?

Howdy Bob....freezing your ass off?
Dutch - Only 28 now. Think we were down to 18 a couple nights ago. No snow though since I bought snow insurance this year - a snowblower. Happy hunting to you today!

Dutch - Only 28 now. Think we were down to 18 a couple nights ago. No snow though since I bought snow insurance this year - a snowblower. Happy hunting to you today!
Thank you sir. We are supposed to be 30 degrees tonight and tomorrow night
40 right now but windy. Feels like 34!

Good Morning T/F !!

Well...just getting the first real snow of the season right now here in Pennsylvania...started this morning at 0930...expected to last until 0100 Sunday...accumulation to be anywhere between 3-6 inches...Dutch will probably see more in the Pine Barrens of NJ as the storm is expected to hug the coastline.

RuN7qNM.jpg

Good Morning T/F !!

Well...just getting the first real snow of the season right now here in Pennsylvania...started this morning at 0930...expected to last until 0100 Sunday...accumulation to be anywhere between 3-6 inches...Dutch will probably see more in the Pine Barrens of NJ as the storm is expected to hug the coastline.

RuN7qNM.jpg
We're getting some to but suppose to be less than an inch,wish I was getting yours instead.

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry & everyone else.

It's snowing here in the Jersey Pine Barrens. So far we got about 3 inches with more to come. I'm in the "man cave" & got a blazing fire going, drinking Corona's and Tequila and flipping back & forth between college basketball and the Army Navy game. Man this is living!!!

Have a good one folks & don't forget to thank the good Lord for giving you breath today!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyne. It's beautiful day here. I hope you are all having a fabulous day.

20171209_115616.jpg

Good Morning T/F !!

Woke up to a nippy 27 degrees this morning...waiting for it to turn a balmy 34 degrees before I start moving snow around and outta the way.

But, I do love the snowy scenery when the chores are done...

eKa956O.jpg

Latest posts

Back