Greetings from Wisconsin

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray1965

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello to all, just joined to share and learn from everyone. Such a great place of knowledge and experiences. Wishing everybody a safe
and blessed day.

Attachments

• 20211101_173242.jpg
    20211101_173242.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
Welcome from Alaska!

Thanks very much, great profile pic!
Welcome from the 'real' swamp!
Don't know much about Wisconsin, but one of these made my early teens wonderful! :D
I drove all over the countryside for years thanks to it on a quadcycle I built.
Free avatar:
H4301.JPG

Welcome from the 'real' swamp!
Don't know much about Wisconsin, but one of these made my early teens wonderful! :D
I drove all over the countryside for years thanks to it on a quadcycle I built.
Free avatar:
H4301.JPG
Thanks very much. 👍👍 that's awesome. Wisconsin has lots of rolling hills, farming, hunting and beer. Loved growing up here.

Greetings from Alamogordo, New Mexico! Gotta love the dairy action up in Wisconsin, I used to haul dairy loads outta there and always liked the way those good ol' boyz on the docks would extend hospitality. They'd tell ya to hit the break room and take whatever ya wanted from the fridge, which was LOADED with fresh dairy products, lol. Dunno if they still do this, it has been two decades or more since I pulled reefer wagons, lol. But I sure used to LOVE that 'Double Dutch Chocolate Milk'---or whatever it was called back in the day---that stuff was like a meal in itself!!! And the excellent cheeses on the side didn't hurt either, lol. Good dairy products up in Wisconsin, that's for sure! Cheers!!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back