Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@joel (sorry it's a day late)
1639145963399.png

@Maxine in Oregon
1639146018085.png

I thought the same, but when I got on this morning, it is saying it is their birthday, still. Sometimes it is hard to really know, and I wonder if it is a time change thing.
Yes, Friday 10 is my birth day, my brother is a year younger & his is Wednesday 8.

Yes, Friday 10 is my birth day, my brother is a year younger & his is Wednesday 8.
Thank you. I didn't see that it was your birthday until last evening, then thought it was almost over. But there it was this morning, saying it was your birthday. It must be a time zone thing. This is not the first time I've noticed this. If someone has a birthday tomorrow, it will probably show up this evening.

I just looked and it no longer says that it is Joel and Maxine's birthdays. It is 7:15 pm for me. It does say that it is Salekdarling's birthday! I will try to pay attention to when this changes each day. Salekdarling's birthday must be Saturday, but it is Friday evening.

I just looked and it no longer says that it is Joel and Maxine's birthdays. It is 7:15 pm for me. It does say that it is Salekdarling's birthday! I will try to pay attention to when this changes each day. Salekdarling's birthday must be Saturday, but it is Friday evening.
On my blog, the count goes from 5pm one day to 5pm the following - it does seem like when DLS happens, it's 6pm. Maybe that's the case w/ forumland also.

Latest posts

Back