Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@marlas1too @TBob @Tommy D.

southern_belle_retro_happy_birthday_card-rcf9002847fe7472794dbcf29464eb807_xvuat_8byvr_540.jpg

It was a great day! Got taken to red lobster for lunch, and got a new job. This one is full time as a machinest in a big shop making high performance torque converters. Pay is almost 80% more per hour than I'm making on this part time job.
Thank you Lord for the huge blessing.

Happy Birthday to all it is too hard ot keep up with BDays .

We stopped that years ago about 2 great grand kids ago. Having large family and many being born in same month is too expensive so we just stopped celebrating. Good days kid got nice gift, bad days s
It was a great day! Got taken to red lobster for lunch, and got a new job. This one is full time as a machinest in a big shop making high performance torque converters. Pay is almost 80% more per hour than I'm making on this part time job.

:great::huggs:hope you have lots more Gump. I usually don't come to this thread glad I did and found things keep getting better for you.

Happy Birthday to all it is too hard ot keep up with BDays .

We stopped that years ago about 2 great grand kids ago. Having large family and many being born in same month is too expensive so we just stopped celebrating.

I know of large families who just do a family meal and have a birthday cake that includes all. I am very aware that once the older people in a family stop doing all the cooking and planning, etc., it seems that no one else picks up the ball with it.

I know of large families who just do a family meal and have a birthday cake that includes all. I am very aware that once the older people in a family stop doing all the cooking and planning, etc., it seems that no one else picks up the ball with it.

The problem is if you forget one and didn't the last one they say, things like " thats their favorite or she likes you more,etc,.". So I just told them all no more birthdays it may be wrong but that is how we do it for past 10 years.

We did lots of things with them all before they grew up. Taught them how to skate, fish, snorkle dive, snow ski atttemped, and much more. We had them all summer till they grew up every summer.
Don't feel bad about b-days. We do send them gift cards or cash now and then if they need something.

That's fantastic. So glad to see life looking up for you.

The problem is if you forget one and didn't the last one they say, things like " thats their favorite or she likes you more,etc,.". So I just told them all no more birthdays it may be wrong but that is how we do it for past 10 years.

We did lots of things with them all before they grew up. Taught them how to skate, fish, snorkle dive, snow ski atttemped, and much more. We had them all summer till they grew up every summer.
Don't feel bad about b-days. We do send them gift cards or cash now and then if they need something.
I understand this. No matter how hard someone tries, someone always feels slighted.

Happy Birthday @Roadless
Join in on the fun!

Latest posts

Back