Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Big Dreamer! I don't know if I have ever read one of your posts, but I see you were on this morning.

Happy Birthday.JPG

He mentioned it in the "what are you doing today" thread. We need to make note of this for next year, he almost got away with not getting older!🤔😁
I think if I created a document where I kept track of every birthday, sooner or later I would get most birthdays. Some people do not want their birthday noted, probably due to OPSEC.

I think if I created a document where I kept track of every birthday, sooner or later I would get most birthdays. Some people do not want their birthday noted, probably due to OPSEC.
Smarten me up, what is OPSEC? Old People Seeking to Evade Congratulations?

Smarten me up, what is OPSEC? Old People Seeking to Evade Congratulations?
Operational Security. It is keeping things to yourself, private. An example would be about keeping all of your preps private, such as food. If others know you have X amount of food, they will come to you when they are hungry. If they have no idea that you have X amount of food, they will not come to you demanding that you share, feed or give them some of what you have.

Operational Security. It is keeping things to yourself, private. An example would be about keeping all of your preps private, such as food. If others know you have X amount of food, they will come to you when they are hungry. If they have no idea that you have X amount of food, they will not come to you demanding that you share, feed or give them some of what you have.
Thought it was something like that😊! Thank you!!

Happy Birthday, Zuma. I looked at your profile and see that you checked in a couple weeks ago. Don't be a stranger!

This is Zuma, from Paw Patrol. Who knew? I know this is a kids cake, and that you are an adult, but it is the only thing Zuma that I know.
Zuma birthday cake.jpg

Joel and Maxine - happy birthday - you are twins from different families! :)

Latest posts

Back