Hello from Arkansas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from north of the 49th. No kidding there are some great folks here. Lots of wisdom, a little leg pullin and some fellowship. Pull up a stump and set a spell when you can

I haven't found a stump here in St. Louis to bring to the party. When I get moved back to the Great State of (ROLL TIDE) Alabama I'll find another one! Lol

I haven't found a stump here in St. Louis to bring to the party. When I get moved back to the Great State of (ROLL TIDE) Alabama I'll find another one! Lol
. It will be worth the wait you always bring the best stumps. I have a couple of rocking chairs but I have been off my rocker so long, I am not certain I could sit in one comfortably

. It will be worth the wait you always bring the best stumps. I have a couple of rocking chairs but I have been off my rocker so long, I am not certain I could sit in one comfortably

I'm moving back home to Alabama this morning. I'll look one up this weekend! Lol

Welcome from S.W. Oregon, our biggest worry is if Californians come here bringing their liberal politics with them, I guess that could be as bad as Yankees in the South.

Yankees aren't to bad, and preferable to Kommiefornia Liberal Politics!

Latest posts

Back