Hi everyone, from Hooch

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you read what Amish posts, it is hard to miss that she is a woman.

I know. I forgot the sarcasm smiley. I've talked to Hooch before and was making fun of myself for being slow. I always thought she was a he. :D

gah...re
I know. I forgot the sarcasm smiley. I've talked to Hooch before and was making fun of myself for being slow. I always thought she was a he. :D
gah...really..lol..I like exciting jobs, but Ima chick..Me no butchy gal..I paint my toenail pink! lol..
My disinformation routine seems to be not working for me in the girly department...mayday mayday oh gads...must be a habit by now..owell..

gah...re

gah...really..lol..I like exciting jobs, but Ima chick..Me no butchy gal..I paint my toenail pink! lol..
My disinformation routine seems to be not working for me in the girly department...mayday mayday oh gads...must be a habit by now..owell..
Only one toenail is pink? What color are the other 9?:ghostly:

I haven't painted mine in years, it doesn't hold up well with barn chores.

True story, I'm not a nail polish girl either but this summer I kept up with it on my toes, barefoot n all. Hooch, we're friends already.
yes!! My fingernails..no..breaking daily..toes..yes yes yes..come the weekend..im all about sporting the pink toes at the hot spring..I gotta get my girly rockin somewhere and my tootsies stay protected mostly in my manly work boots all week..haaaa...!!

Great to see you here, I've missed reading you're posts from the past web site you were on after you moved, hope everything is going good for you.

Well if Caribou is a Bearded Lady, I'll paint my Toe Nails Pink, and I have seen Posted Pictures of Hooch, she is most definitely Female, and very Lovely at that.
Yeah, I would have said this too but I try my best to be PC, yes she's lovely and if I were many years younger, well I'll just leave it at that.

Ive had some of that grain al-kee-hall before.. I recall it was smooth, I recall a little bit goes a long way..I recall I don't recall much after.. :) just vague goings on at the pig roast and a ride home..ahh...those were the days...

Well let me introduce myself 'again', Hi Madame Hooch that I too thought was Sir Hooch.
I'm Meerkat a female too. :welcome:

Well if Caribou is a Bearded Lady, I'll paint my Toe Nails Pink, and I have seen Posted Pictures of Hooch, she is most definitely Female, and very Lovely at that.
I thought Gumpy was the bearded lady here...or maybe just the one with the biggest beard?:devil:

Lol why y'all talking 'bout "we need pictures of Hooch"? This ain't Match.com, is it?:dunno::LOL:

Latest posts

Back