Hi everyone, from Hooch

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooch

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I finally bought a new computer...Its only been about 3 years that I haven't been able to participate in forums and/ or other social media that slowly have been giving me the boot due to old hardware.
I'm excited to see old folks from the other forum and meet new folks on this one...
To those who knew me..I escaped N. Cali..moved to rural Idaho in last 3 years..building up a homestead here and loving my slice of serenity. From Corrections to working in a sawmill now..interesting adventures so far
Hi :) damb glad to be back...

Welcome Hooch. Glad you were able to move to a free state!
me too...what a positive difference here too. Ill always love the geographical diversity and beauty of my home state, especially the northern pacific coastline butting right up to majestic trees, however the crazy wasn't worth it anymore.
It seems I made a break for it ahead of the herd. Just this year alone, 80% of the new people moving here are from cali. Lots of retiring folks from military and LE too..

Latest posts

Back