How do I "REMOVE" an e-mail address, from SPAM.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The easiest way would be to send your fiend an email. That should allow emails from your friend to go to your inbox instead of the spam box.

Are you saying your email program accidentally moved a friends email into the spam folder? Or are you saying you sent your friends email address to spammers?

The first is easy, just drag and drop it from the spam folder to the inbox.

I did it by accident. Many months ago.
Which email provider? It's different for each one.

YAHOO.Com

I did it by accident. Many months ago.

YAHOO.Com

Add them to your contacts list, OR find their email in your spam folder and mark it"not spam". it's an option in the menu above the messages:
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 1.41.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 1.44.39 PM.png

None of this is working. Is there a condition called "BLOCKED". It well not allow me to edit this contact. So it must be something other then I put them in spam.

Open your spam folder . Right click the email then move to your inbox.

YES......that might work fine. However the the Spam Folder is "EMPTY".

I can "SEND" him and e-mail........but I can't receive an e-mail from him.

Did you try sending them an email and let them reply?

Ben
YES......a few hundred times over the last eight months. I send him and email and he has to call me on the phone, after he has replied to my message, and it becomes clear I am "NOT" receiving it.

When I try to "EDIT" the contact for him, and and I try to click on "SAVE" I get a red circle with a line in it........indicating, it will not do that.

Last edited:
I open the email in the spam box & click on move at the top of the page
then move it to inbox.
This works every time, do not ask how I know, I just do.

I open the email in the spam box & click on move at the top of the page
then move it to inbox.
This works every time, do not ask how I know, I just do.

BUT would that work if I have them "BLOCKED". If they are Blocked, they are not in the Spam folder.

THE "SPAM" FOLDER is "EMPTY".........

BUT would that work if I have them "BLOCKED". If they are Blocked, they are not in the Spam folder.

THE "SPAM" FOLDER is "EMPTY".........
Sorry, I was 46 my 12 year old son set up my first email, 14 years later I am using that email. I do not know how to block some ones email, if it is like texting, can't you just unblock it?
My son got tired of his mother calling his cell all the time, so he block her for eight weeks & only called me, to stay up on what we were do for eight weeks, then he unblock her. She thought his cell phone/ network was broken.

Reactions: Neb
Call him & ask him to email you, then remove the new email from your spam folder & do not delete your spam until it has 100 emails in it.
Could you get his email from the sent folder, it should work the same as spam folder.

OK........Lets start "OVER"...........forget "Spam" and forget Spam Folders.

Somehow I have his e-mail address "BLOCKED". HOW do I Unblock it.

Call him & ask him to email you, then remove the new email from your spam folder & do not delete your spam until it has 100 emails in it.
Could you get his email from the sent folder, it should work the same as spam folder.
Call him.

Call him.

WHY.........He is in my contacts NOW. I can e-mail him NOW. Somehow I have blocked receiving his e-mails.

Did you do it on your computer or phone?

It had to have happen from this computer. Must have happened in March 2021, as that was the last email I was able to receive from him.

WHY.........He is in my contacts NOW. I can e-mail him NOW. Somehow I have blocked receiving his e-mails.

It had to have happen from this computer. Must have happened in March 2021, as that was the last email I was able to receive from him.
If you call him & tell him you want him to send you a email, because you are having problem receive emails. When he send a email, it will show up in your spam & you can remove it.

Try sending him an e-mail and see if you have an option to unblock him.

If you call him & tell him you want him to send you a email, because you are having problem receive emails. When he send a email, it will show up in your spam & you can remove it.
IT will Not show up in spam if that e-address is "BLOCKED".

How to Unblock an E-Mail Sender
  1. Get to Junk E-Mail Options. In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Safety Options. ...
  2. Click the Blocked Senders tab.
  3. Select the user you want to unblock. Users are listed only by email address, so it helps to know their addresses.
  4. Click the Remove button.
  5. Click OK.

Latest posts

Back