How do I "REMOVE" an e-mail address, from SPAM.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I unblock an email address on Gmail?

How to unblock someone on Gmail
  1. Click the gear icon and open Settings.
  2. Click Filters and Blocked Addresses.
  3. Click Unblock.
  4. Confirm unblocked email address.

IT will Not show up in spam if that e-address is "BLOCKED".
Click settings>go down to and click more settings>click security and privacy on the left>his email should be listed there if you blocked him.........mouse over and click on the Delete Icon

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/frontier/...l-addresses-frontier-yahoo-mail-sln28140.html

And once you do that, if you don't see any from him send him one asking him to reply and see if it lands in your Inbox, it should as long as he is still in your Contacts.

OR.................maybe it will still have all the emails you missed and will load them up. I'm not sure as I have never done this.

How to Unblock an E-Mail Sender
  1. Get to Junk E-Mail Options. In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Safety Options. ...
  2. Click the Blocked Senders tab.
  3. Select the user you want to unblock. Users are listed only by email address, so it helps to know their addresses.
  4. Click the Remove button.
  5. Click OK.

OK......where do I find "Junk E-Mail Options

Click settings>go down to and click more settings>click security and privacy on the left>his email should be listed there if you blocked him.........mouse over and click on the Delete Icon

I DID THIS..........there are NO addresses listed.....NONE.

OK......where do I find "Junk E-Mail Options

How do I change settings in Windows Live Mail?

Editing Your Account Settings In Windows Live Mail
  1. With Windows Live Mail open, click on the 'Accounts' Tab.
  2. Click the email account you wish to edit in the list on the left hand side of your screen. ...
  3. The previous step should have opened the properties box with all the settings for your email account.

oooops.

How do I change settings in Windows Live Mail?

Editing Your Account Settings In Windows Live Mail
  1. With Windows Live Mail open, click on the 'Accounts' Tab.
  2. Click the email account you wish to edit in the list on the left hand side of your screen. ...
  3. The previous step should have opened the properties box with all the settings for your email account.

I am very very very SORRY.......but I don't know where is windows...? Yes it has windows 8 (sadly pushed up to windows 10) But never go there, at least I never knowingly go there. I do email, some forums, and check the local weather.

have your friend get another e-mail account.
Not an option.......I need to figure out what is wrong. He is the "ONLY" friend and contact that can not email me.

I ditched Yahoo years ago (for more than a few reasons) and went to gmail and never had another problem of any kind.

https://mail.google.com/
Maybe it would be easier to just sign up for an gmail account and give your friend your new email address?

Problem solved.

Maybe it would be easier to just sign up for an gmail account and give your friend your new email address?

I have had my Yahoo address for about 27 years. It is my name including middle initial @ Yahoo.com.

I don't like yahoo, but I also "loath" change. I loath the whole internet thingie. I want it to be the 1940's or 1950's everything after that sucks.

I have had my Yahoo address for about 27 years. It is my name including middle initial @ Yahoo.com.

I don't like yahoo, but I also "loath" change. I loath the whole internet thingie. I want it to be the 1940's or 1950's everything after that sucks.

We're in the same boat there: hate changes and my comfort zone is still in the yesteryears...But I hate being inconvenienced even more. Once a pattern develops and persists, I'm OUT.

Speaking of be good old days...it's all I can do to not trade in my car for one of these...

horse and buggy.png

Sometimes I just wanna go waaay back to the goodest old days and buy this model from the Fred Flintstone Motor Company, lol:

Fred Flintstone car.png

All kidding aside, gmail was just a temporary suggestion for email convos to that one friend to save wear and tear on you both (until you can get the crazy worked out of Yahoo).

I'd switch to a protonmail account. The others mentioned here keep all your emails, forever. Protonmail is secure. I had the free account to start and I notice no difference with the paid account. I have emailed them with a problem and got quick service. Privacy, security, and excellent service.

You should be able to have a link that tells you who you have blocked , you can unblock him there

I'd switch to a protonmail account. The others mentioned here keep all your emails, forever. Protonmail is secure. I had the free account to start and I notice no difference with the paid account. I have emailed them with a problem and got quick service. Privacy, security, and excellent service.

Can I use my existing e-address ending in @yahoo.com

No. An email address ends with the name of the provider.
A Proton email would end with @protonmail.com
I have a proton mail account and have had no issues.
When I switched internet companies I had to change ALL of my email addresses to the new domain and it was a pain in the rear. I don't use the new company I changed everything to either @gmail or @protonmail.

Gmail is Google. they keep all your email, to and from whom, when, and search the content to build a file on you.

Latest posts

Back