How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not normal and it is extreme. I have to leave now, but when I get back I will comment in the weather thread.

Its extreme? Then it should fit right in. If there ever was an extreme time this is it.:ghostly:
Now excuse me while I go look for another song.:peace: Ok no songs unless I get a request.

Last edited:
110 days...gonna fly by
images (1).jpeg

Jim

Jim, go change your diaper and calm down. Christmas will be here soon enough but we have a lot of living to do between now and then. :)

This year Christmas will be fun.
Have two grand daughters.
One that eats, sleeps and poops, but grins at you about the time she cuts loose.
Poop everywhere, all over her, down your leg, sometimes she gets Strawberry too.
The older one would rather play with the Christmas paper,Christmas bows and the boxes the gifts were in.
Family together as it should be.
That's what Christmas means to me.
And Strawberry running after the oldest grand daughter playing.
Watching Christmas through the eyes of a child or a great grand parent.
Watching the wonderment in the eyes of the very young or the very old.

Watched with the oldest grand daughter Estelle"How the Grinch stole Christmas" for the third time in two days.
At this rate we will easily reach 1000 times before Christmas.
Now I gotta watch it.:great:

No Jim, you are a sick individual. Christmas is for kids and you are a grown, d**n man.:rolleyes::hpyhalown:

I think I'll just call you Jim. :)
Giving presents to kids is great. (it's for kids)
My kids are all grown up and some of the grandkids too. The only great grand kids are too young to get excited yet.
I like birthdays because I give my time and take them shopping. They get 1 thing that they like and I pay for it. For that I get one on one time with them. That's exciting!

Latest posts

Back