How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 More Days
A little humor~
IMG_6564.jpg

Well if I was drinking right now, I'd have to drink in the potty so the nurses wouldn't see. So I get that.
They should give you free alcohol ♥️, and LadyLocust should drive down there with a nice comfy handmade toilet seat cover for you to sit on while you 'unwind'🙂😉

Stop in anytime, Weedy. I'm at the Springhill Marriott right now, but am moving in to husband's room in the morning. Packing it up. Daughter leaves for home, and I'll just stay with him at the hospital. Room 5729. Gotta stop at the main desk, give his name, and get a name tag. Pretty easy. I helped him get cleaned up today, so he looks a bit better. There's also a good coffee shop downstairs. Can't say much for the cafeteria, but room service is decent.

Stop in anytime, Weedy. I'm at the Springhill Marriott right now, but am moving in to husband's room in the morning. Packing it up. Daughter leaves for home, and I'll just stay with him at the hospital. Room 5729. Gotta stop at the main desk, give his name, and get a name tag. Pretty easy. I helped him get cleaned up today, so he looks a bit better. There's also a good coffee shop downstairs. Can't say much for the cafeteria, but room service is decent.

Can you at least get a cot at the hosp? the 'recliners' I've slept in at hospitals are horrible.... Had trouble getting a cot for dad last week. Here we have a chain store 'academy sports/outdoor'. I bought a fold up cot when dad was in the big city hosp. It was less than $100, thin pad, can take it camping, not heavy duty. Not heavy to carry either. probably can order it online. Just looked, they have a dozen models to choose from, $40-$140. Anyway, hope you get it figured out if ya'll have to stay a while.

It'll do. I've slept in a hospital room with husband on worse, like a chair. Getting woke up every hour or so is not the fun part. I got about 6 hrs of sleep last night, and I usually hit a wall at some point and sleep thru anything.
But hey...it's the Christmas thread. Five more days till Christmas!

Latest posts

Back