How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for you Jim... a shish kabob and a snow cone...
biggrin.gif

Snowman.png

Hubby use to enjoy that menu too. The city slicker in me was never hungry at his family house. No telling what was o nthe menu, but A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE.I get hungry and all bets are off for the tree rats.

:oops::peace:I got so busy " HI JACKING " the thread I forgot to put up the song.

Sorry Meer, I don't think Elvis should sing Christmas carols (just me I know.)

Why not LadyL?

I had already thought of this one for my next Christmas song so just don't listen to it and don't take it s anything other than I like Elvis singing. I alway had Elvis Christmas albums so not in spite .

Last edited:
Why not LadyL?

I had already thought of this one for my next Christmas song so just don't listen to it and don't take it s anything other than I like Elvis singing. I alway had Elvis Christmas albums so not in spite .

My aunt loves Elvis. I just don’t care for his voice with Christmas songs. I do like some of his regular songs.

Wednesday 11/25/2020 there are 30 days until Christmas. There is today and then Thanksgiving. Praise the Creator and be thankful for all that you have. (and for all the bad stuff you don't have)

Finished my Christmas shopping today.
Just got to wrap it up.
Oh, yeah got to put $3.00 of pennies in 4 piggy banks.

We save all our change.
At Christmas , all 6 grandkids get a roll of quarters in a box with a roll of life savers, a box of lemonheads, a box of red hots a pack of candy canes.

Been doing it since they were born. Youngest is 13 oldest is 19.

Plus they get other presents.
Yeah , I get excited about Christmas.

:presents::candycane:

Jim

Latest posts

Back