JFK TO 9/11 - EVERYTHING IS A RICH MAN'S TRICK

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

This is mind blowing for people who haven't been paying attention in the very early years of the WW I government and beyond. I am doing research along the way just to verify what they say is truth and so far it has been. I'm now into the WWII stage, but think it is worth passing along.

There was a great show on JFK assassination here this week; on Blaze or maybe PBS, (I don't have cable, just free channels) and they had so many interviews and clips/photos supporting their ideas. Saw for the first time two Navy men who did the 'first' autopsy. Very interesting.

Last edited:
Wait, what? :LOL:
Just curious. . . Why? Apparently you looked into it and have an opinion. What do you have against Smedley Butler? Or are you refering to the "Clue" game. . . that the Butler did it? If so, sorry not in the mood for that kind of "joke".

100 YEARS later, Smedley has been proven right in deed and opinion. So much was the systems hatred for him, that even the name "Smedley" has been scrubbed from history.

<-----Totally NOT JBS or Militia.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back