Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1579100717238.jpg

Jim

Fixed it for you. Just copy the URL and click the "media" icon and paste the link.
Thanks. I have it figured out now. Your edit made the video unviewable for me. I re-edited my post (didn't change anything) and found that your edit was the same as I had done before. So the problem was not the way I was posting the link to the video (although that is what I initially thought), the problem was in how I was trying to view my own post.

The issue was my browser plug-in script blocker. I had to allow player.vimeo.com and f.vimeocdn.com to run scripts before anything showed up in my post. With these two URL's blocked (which is my default - all unknown sites are initially blocked), I didn't see anything in my post to even give me a hint that there is a video included. After unblocking them, all is good. I have found with many media type of things, if my script blocker stops their scripts from running, you can still see that a video is there, but it just won't play. But in the case of Vimeo, I couldn't even see that a video was there in the first place, when scripting was blocked. My error!

Most of Mozart's work was done in pen and ink. Mostly circles, dots and lines sometimes with little flags.
I don't think he ever painted anything of note... :rolleyes:

With that last line, it HAD to come from a senior! :)

Latest posts

Back