Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

True story… I was in the restaurant of a Wyndham gardens hotel. They had a ribeye steak special that night. I ordered the steak (great food every night).

A large group of Korean business men came in and were seated close to me. They all ordered the steak too. The only guy who spoke English actually ordered.

The really cute waitress brought their steaks, then came back with a tray of assorted steak sauces. While she is trying to find out if anything else was needed the guy by the sauces opens a bottle, pours a little sauce on his steak and passes the bottle to the next person. Then he picks up another bottle of sauce, pours a little on his steak and passes it to the next person.

While the waitress was checking their drinks and refilling water glasses the same guy picks up a 3rd bottle of sauce, pours a little on his steak and passes the bottle to the next person… Then picks up a 4th bottle…

At this point I’m about to die laughing… It was clear these folks didn’t understand the concept of a tray of steak sauces.

At some point the waitress realized what they were doing and tries to stop them… The only guy who spoke English… barely spoke any English and didn’t understand the tray of sauces either…

The poor waitress was in full panic mode… trying to stop them from ruining their steaks… unsuccessfully!!!!

She finally looks up and see's me laughing… she cracked up and ran into the kitchen… The manager, the chef and a dishwasher who spoke a little chinese came back to help these poor Korean customers who were ruining their steaks…

It was better than "who’s on first"!!!! I was laughing so hard… I had to stop eating… 😂😂😂

The manager finally took away their steaks and the chef cooked them new ones… This time the waitress didn’t bring the tray of sauces…

For the rest of my stay at the hotel… whenever I saw the waitress, she and I would both crackup…

I still don’t know why they brought out the dishwasher who spoke chinese!!!!!

:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back