Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they do.
I guess we are thinking different things when it comes to the term silencer... lol

357, 45, 44 mag, now those will silence the troublemaker.

Sorry for you 9mm fans, in the words of G. Gordon Liddy, "If a 9mm was any good the Pope would be dead right now."

They tried to convert me to metric in Jr high but it did not work.:ghostly:

attachment.php

Civilization in 2018- this is priceless!

WELCOME to 2018

Our Phones - Wireless

Cooking - Fireless

Cars - Keyless

Food - Fatless

Tires -Tubeless

Dress - Sleeveless

Youth - Jobless

Leaders - Shameless

Relationships - Meaningless

Attitudes - Careless

Babies - Fatherless

Feelings - Heartless

Education - Valueless

Children – Mannerless

We are - SPEECHLESS,

Government - is CLUELESS,

And our Politicians - are WORTHLESS!

I'm scared - Shitless!

Please forgive the quiet correction... Asian.... not Oriental. Asian is a race. Oriental is a rug.

Ha Ha. I have this conversation with my kids all the time. For some reason, when then all finished at the university, the word oriental changed to asian. They told me the word oriental was racist. I asked my husband, my mom, my mil, what was the word that described someone that lived in those areas, and they all said oriental. I showed our children a package of ramen noodles and they say Oriental Ramen Noodles.
I think a University education changed the word and meaning on our young people.
So retarded.
That's another one I am not allowed to say anymore.
retarded.

Please forgive the quiet correction... Asian.... not Oriental. Asian is a race. Oriental is a rug.
Yes, being PC. When I first started working for Denver Public Schools, we were schooled in all the PC terms we were told we needed to use, so as not to get ourselves into trouble with people who like to correct anyone who is not PC.

The Orient is a huge area running from about Iran and Turkey eastwards and has many cultures and ethnicity. I don’t use the word race because there are many ethnic groups but only one race ... human. Asian can also be misconstrued because there are numerous Asian ethnicities, probably numbering in the hundreds. It gets very confusing because even if you narrow it down to country of origin, say China, there are more than 50 people groups in China alone.

Actually oriental is something from East Asia, like your rug, or a person of EAST Asian decent. Occidental is a person of European or American decent.

Back