Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th

Top-40-Humorous-Quotes-funny-pictures.jpg

Jim

Why are places you can view young women naked called "gentleman's Clubs"?:confused::rolleyes::LOL:

I don't know... There used to be a "strip" club with male strippers that was pretty popular with the women just south of Seattle.

This is a very interesting set of billboards to have together.

View attachment 5001

I do think that the garbage bins directly below the strip club sign kinda sum it up! But I do understand why they put the Jesus sign above the strip club, also.

A real man wears what he darn well pleases. As long as I don't have to see it he can wear a rose thong. All I care about is whether he can put in a days work.

The only thing wrong with "50 Shades of Gray" is that there is many more shades than the book lists. Consenting adults exploring the definitions of relationships is just part of living. Who am I to judge if your spouse likes to be spanked or other different behavior? As long as it is your relationship and it is consensual I see nothing wrong with it.

Not prepper women.
We are of a higher caliber
First we're talking about naked women prancing around on stage, then 50 shades, and now caliber. You really want us guys all stirred up.

Latest posts

Back