Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1615386479804.jpg

Jim

Ahahahaha! ...So, I was looking for an old Document on my of my older Macs today, and happened across this 'Top Ten List' I had made up like... a Bajillion-years ago.. Some of these (Iirc..) were from the old 'Letterman' show (ie: #3, Lol..) but Some of these, I (think..) I remember conjuring up.. Regardless, gave me a good laugh...

Top Ten consumer products - (that didn't quite make it!):

10.The New Ford Pinto Schoolbus
9. Chainsaw Big Wheel
8. Adventure People 'Prison Break' Action Set
7. Date Rape Barbie
6. Tropicana "Taste of Alaska" Breakfast Blubber 😂
5. Dr. Kevorkian 'Sleepytime Herbal Teas'
4. Stridex Medicated Breakfast Waffles
3. Cajun-Style Visine (Lol..)
2. Taco-Bismol
1. Orville Redenbachers' Microwave Home Pregnancy Kit

...and my personal fav - Certs with Ricin... 😁
jd

OMG, you just reminded me of a memory I had forgotten (or maybe 'buried', Lol!) until I saw yer pic.. Lolol! OK so...

..Iirc, it's about 1988, and I went to visit some Family in Upstate NY (from out here in Cali..) and we all went to this "Beach" on Lake Ontario.. So, having fun with friends, etc, and I need to 'go potty'.. ;)

..So, look around / see the "Bathroom building", tell the friends 'be right back', jog over to it, go inside the Mens Room, and.. 'Wtheck??' I think to myself, as I only see like these bizzare 'troughs' along the walls, and a couple stalls.. (but this was only '#1', so I keep looking around for - ya know - the typical 'Ceramic Urinals', but I see None..)

..and then I notice one of These (^) in the middle of the room, and I'm like... 'Dang... so That's how things are here in NY??... Sheesh... That's... pretty creepy...' 😂

..But, now I've really gotta go, but.. Not understanding' the "troughs" along the wall (I thought They were the 'sinks', since they had like a similar 'sprinkler-line' across..) ...I begin to use This - what I Thought was - 'Roman-style urinal' 😂 ..and I'm tryin to hurry up, cuz in my Teen-mind, I'm imagining a whole circle of guys all standing there, going, and thinking like 'Man, this is just... really creepy...' :) But, I just keep wizzin along......

...and (thankfully..) there was only One other guy in the restroom at the time, and he comes out of the Stall... and I guess (?) he didn't really "look" at me / realize what I was doing (kind of an older 'Grampa'-gent..) as he simply walked around to the Other side of the "urinal"............. And starts to rinse his hands in the sprinkler-streams - AND THEN IT HITS ME.. 😂😂😂

...So I 'clamped up / pulled back' / whipped around, and dipped as quickly as I could Out of the bathroom - Forget 'finishing' or trying to 'wash my hands', Now!!! 😂 I was So freaking embarrassed, but.. Never one to have any issue 'laughing at myself' - I Told my Friends of my 'lesson learned' - and they were literally Crying.. 😂😂😂 Man - it took me YEARS to live that one down... 😂
Really - I wasn't 'that dumb' as a Teen - I just.... Totally flunked that 'Math quiz'... :ghostly:

Lmao, Thanks, Peanut.. :)
jd

It's been a lot of years since I used one of these, probably about 1980.

View attachment 60891
They still make these, we had two install in 2017, they were so 5 or more people could wash they hands at once. I used my first one in 1978.

OMG, you just reminded me of a memory I had forgotten (or maybe 'buried', Lol!) until I saw yer pic.. Lolol! OK so...

..Iirc, it's about 1988, and I went to visit some Family in Upstate NY (from out here in Cali..) and we all went to this "Beach" on Lake Ontario.. So, having fun with friends, etc, and I need to 'go potty'.. ;)

..So, look around / see the "Bathroom building", tell the friends 'be right back', jog over to it, go inside the Mens Room, and.. 'Wtheck??' I think to myself, as I only see like these bizzare 'troughs' along the walls, and a couple stalls.. (but this was only '#1', so I keep looking around for - ya know - the typical 'Ceramic Urinals', but I see None..)

..and then I notice one of These (^) in the middle of the room, and I'm like... 'Dang... so That's how things are here in NY??... Sheesh... That's... pretty creepy...' 😂

..But, now I've really gotta go, but.. Not understanding' the "troughs" along the wall (I thought They were the 'sinks', since they had like a similar 'sprinkler-line' across..) ...I begin to use This - what I Thought was - 'Roman-style urinal' 😂 ..and I'm tryin to hurry up, cuz in my Teen-mind, I'm imagining a whole circle of guys all standing there, going, and thinking like 'Man, this is just... really creepy...' :) But, I just keep wizzin along......

...and (thankfully..) there was only One other guy in the restroom at the time, and he comes out of the Stall... and I guess (?) he didn't really "look" at me / realize what I was doing (kind of an older 'Grampa'-gent..) as he simply walked around to the Other side of the "urinal"............. And starts to rinse his hands in the sprinkler-streams - AND THEN IT HITS ME.. 😂😂😂

...So I 'clamped up / pulled back' / whipped around, and dipped as quickly as I could Out of the bathroom - Forget 'finishing' or trying to 'wash my hands', Now!!! 😂 I was So freaking embarrassed, but.. Never one to have any issue 'laughing at myself' - I Told my Friends of my 'lesson learned' - and they were literally Crying.. 😂😂😂 Man - it took me YEARS to live that one down... 😂
Really - I wasn't 'that dumb' as a Teen - I just.... Totally flunked that 'Math quiz'... :ghostly:

Lmao, Thanks, Peanut.. :)
jd
I was puzzled as well but I figured it out before making the same mistake.

Ben

Latest posts

Back