Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1633624879333.png

Bodies go in the drainage ditch, nobody looks there. Once the chickens are done, there ain't much left. Don't ask, Don't tell.
Now see, if you had alligators like we do, you wouldn't need to pollute those drainage ditches.
Bodies go into the swamp, and gators make them disappear completely, bones and all, just like that!!! :thumbs:
We call it: "Feed'n the gators":p.

Last edited:
Bodies go in the drainage ditch, nobody looks there. Once the chickens are done, there ain't much left. Don't ask, Don't tell.
Metal drum + lime & water mixed to pancake batter consistency & store in deep hole for 72 hours at least & your problem is dissolved.
Well, according to a person of interest.

You folks ever notice the signs that read "Bio-Hazard" near large chicken farms? The feds require an incinerator on premises to burn chickens that die each day. There is nothing left but ash... Just in case anyone is interested. lol.

f best tat.jpg

Last edited:
Einstein was born on March 14, 1879.
He would be 142 if he were alive today.
Few people remember that he married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal,
after his first marriage failed in 1919.
At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa
"because she was so well endowed".
He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts,
the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA connection.
This came to be known as...
Einstein's Theory of "Relative-Titty."
Oh, stop moaning! I don't write this ****, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.
Anyway, it beats the hell out of all that political crap.

Latest posts

Back