Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAA7366C-4ECC-4DE5-ACEF-50B0AEA6AD8F.jpeg

Postal was just an updated version of those old toons. I happen to know the owner of Running with Scissors, he's a great guy! Did you know you can beat the game without killing anyone? in fact you get an award for it!
All it is is a life simulator. if you break stuff and hurt people, that's all on you.
I never could do it. the minute the Taliban show up, out comes the napalm gun! Come to think of it, headshotting the Karens with the 300 magnum was kind of cathartic too. Oh well, I'm so wrong.

Postal was just an updated version of those old toons. I happen to know the owner of Running with Scissors, he's a great guy! Did you know you can beat the game without killing anyone? in fact you get an award for it!
All it is is a life simulator. if you break stuff and hurt people, that's all on you.
I never could do it. the minute the Taliban show up, out comes the napalm gun! Come to think of it, headshotting the Karens with the 300 magnum was kind of cathartic too. Oh well, I'm so wrong.
I've played pacman, frogger and one other with some cavemen. Haven't even had TV for over 20 years.

I've played pacman, frogger and one other with some cavemen. Haven't even had TV for over 20 years.
As far as I know it was PC only, later a bit on MAC.

Latest posts

Back