Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1676600829575.png

That's funny. I remeber back in the 80's I had every episode of MacGyver taped on VHS. Apparently I didn't want to go through life without being able to watch Richard Dean Anderson anytime I wanted to. Damn, that man was hot!
Yeah, he was almost perfect, if not for his anti-gun stand, which was the reason for MacGyver using everything but a gun in the show. The new one is not as good.
The anti-gun thing did not stop RDA from raking in the money on "STARGATE".

That's funny. I remeber back in the 80's I had every episode of MacGyver taped on VHS. Apparently I didn't want to go through life without being able to watch Richard Dean Anderson anytime I wanted to. Damn, that man was hot!
Ha. MacGyver has been my nickname for the last 35 years. Before that (in the Navy) it was Charles Manson. I guess that makes me Scary Smart??

Yeah, he was almost perfect, if not for his anti-gun stand, which was the reason for MacGyver using everything but a gun in the show. The new one is not as good.
The anti-gun thing did not stop RDA from raking in the money on "STARGATE".
Back in the 80's I didn't care at all about guns. I didn't have one and I liked the idea of MacGyver finding other ways to accomplish his goal and to do the right thing. It's sad that it is so politicized today. Heck, even today if I could find a way to get out of a situation without using a gun, I'd be all over it. Using a gun (to me) would be a last resort, but now I have lots of options to choose from in that category as opposed to back in the 80's......b/c you just never know when you'll need that 'last resort'.

I'm not sure if it was him or if it was the writers/producers who were anti gun on the show. He's just a paid actor doing whatever he was/is paid to do.....and think. I'm sure he is part of the liberal club, but it wasn't even something I was aware of back then. Damn.....the 80's were so cool......I had zero political knowledge or interest in anything back then and it was fine.

The new MacGyver and Magnum PI both suck. They are filled with libtard crap along with almost everything else these days. Plus, the actors aren't nearly as good IMHO.

"Heck, even today if I could find a way to get out of a situation without using a gun, I'd be all over it. Using a gun (to me) would be a last resort, but now I have lots of options to choose from in that category as opposed to back in the 80's......b/c you just never know when you'll need that 'last resort'."

Yes, always last resort.
RDA has said he is anti gun & proud of the fact that MacGyver was anti gun.
Bruce Wayne/ Batman was anti Gun from childhood, because his parents were shot down for no reason.
You can enjoy a fake TV show & be pro 2A, I just believe in telling the whole truth, pro life, pro gun or anti gun, it is your right to believe & do what you want.

Latest posts

Back