Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
demo(1).png

A very realistic point of view but I'f I eat your dog I am not put to death, if my dog eats you she would most certainly be killed for having done so. Humans are smart enough to survive without resorting to animal behavior but we still use animal instincts to provide reasons for why we feel the way we do. Hard to say if that is right or wrong but it does make for an interesting discourse into Human psychology.

Says who???:waiting:

No pic, but a true story.

I have a great doctor who knows my sense of humor.
Since I struggle with arthritis, we were talking about replacement joints, titanium hips, new knee joints etc.
I told him that the joints in my right index finger were shot from decades of turning bolts doing mechanic work.
I showed it to him and told him "I sure could use another one".
He said: "no problem, I can loan you one"....
then he checked my prostate.:eek:
I haven't mentioned joint pain since.:rolleyes:

No pic, but a true story.

I have a great doctor who knows my sense of humor.
Since I struggle with arthritis, we were talking about replacement joints, titanium hips, new knee joints etc.
I told him that the joints in my right index finger were shot from decades of turning bolts doing mechanic work.
I showed it to him and told him "I sure could use another one".
He said: "no problem, I can loan you one"....
then he checked my prostate.:eek:
I haven't mentioned joint pain since.:rolleyes:
1 finger or 2

Where's my man squirrelhunter at....!!??
I'm here,just haven't been on as much,been busy. I'm thinking of going squirrel hunting this afternoon since it's suppose to be up around 50 they might be moving. Just don't know if my body can handle walking across a muddy field to get to the woods. :rolleyes:

@Weedygarden I saw this and thought of you. :)

View attachment 3315
You know it and if you don't know, I walked to school, only 7 blocks in that kind of stuff. The thing that I still remember is how few people shoveled their side walks. The people who did walk, walked in the road in the tire ruts, because the streets were not plowed in my home town, except for main street. My guess is that the streets are plowed there now.

North Dakota has the same deal. I never remember schools ever being closed when I lived there. And it got really cold there. It was common for it to be -20 to -30 regularly, with spikes even lower.

Latest posts

Back