Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f prison.jpeg

From an email I received today ... math check please!

Screenshot at 2023-09-08 20-51-44.png

We have the Elite model of the Theragun - that's why we're on their mailing list - and I will admit it is a fantastic device. Very well made and durable. And works extremely well. I've never tried the mini. But all of them are on sale, probably not for much longer though:

https://www.therabody.com/us/en-us/...vices/?prefn1=categoriesMasterPLP&prefv1=sale

I don't know why they didn't toss the tire in their car, take it home, make short work of the 'yellow-thing' with a sawzall, and toss it in the yard of a neighbor they don't like.:dunno:
Because that would be illegal and they have the license plate number. Besides, this is funnier.

Because that would be illegal and they have the license plate number. Besides, this is funnier.
Funnier, yes.
But, if they clamped it on your tire, they technically 'gave' it to you.
Besides, if the license plate number worked so well, they wouldn't need the damclamp!
In Australia, nobody gets pulled over for speeding, they just get a bill in the mail with a letter telling them what will happen if they don't pay it.:(

I don't know why they didn't toss the tire in their car, take it home, make short work of the 'yellow-thing' with a sawzall, and toss it in the yard of a neighbor they don't like.:dunno:

Funny you should mention neighbors, just reminded yesterday. Long ago, worked 3-11 welding freight cars, rented house, couple roomates. A hippie chick and her sister rented the house next door (trucker hubby). Between them they had more than a dozen kids, 0-8yrs.

In warm weather I had to check under my car before leaving for work! I kid you not, find them once or twice a week! I’d have to walk the 60ft to their screen door and yell “Hey, kids under my car again. Can you come get ‘em? :rolleyes: Only time in my life I looked forward to crappy weather. 🤣

Maybe he wanted to be Gone in sixty seconds? :p

Someone had too much time on their hands... or a lot of tires to change...

View attachment 115849
We have a tool like this for our motorhome ,only it was made with super strong plastic, saved my bacon when we had a blowout 12 miles from a paved road, I even had to add a pipe to the breaker handle and stand on it to get the lug nuts loose. I would have loved to have one like this, far more hight slots available.

Back