Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A farmer went into a local bar and ordered a glass of champagne. The woman sitting next to him at the counter said, “Well, how about that? I just ordered champagne, too!”

“What a coincidence,” the farmer responded. “This is a really special day for me, so I’m celebrating!” “Well, this is a really special day for me too, so I’m celebrating as well,” the woman replied.

“What a coincidence!” said the farmer.

As they clinked glasses in celebration the farmer asked, “What are you celebrating, mam?” “My husband and I have been trying to have a baby,” said the woman, “and my gynecologist has just confirmed that I’m pregnant!” “What a coincidence!” said the farmer. “I’m a chicken farmer and my hens were infertile all last year, but today they are all laying eggs!”

“Wow, that’s great!” said the woman. “So, how did your chickens suddenly become fertile?” ………… “I used a different cock”, said the farmer

The woman smiled, clinked his glass again and said, “What a coincidence!”
It is a good one, but any farmer knows that a chicken does not need a cock to lay eggs.

A farmer went into a local bar and ordered a glass of champagne. The woman sitting next to him at the counter said, “Well, how about that? I just ordered champagne, too!”

“What a coincidence,” the farmer responded. “This is a really special day for me, so I’m celebrating!” “Well, this is a really special day for me too, so I’m celebrating as well,” the woman replied.

“What a coincidence!” said the farmer.

As they clinked glasses in celebration the farmer asked, “What are you celebrating, mam?” “My husband and I have been trying to have a baby,” said the woman, “and my gynecologist has just confirmed that I’m pregnant!” “What a coincidence!” said the farmer. “I’m a chicken farmer and my hens were infertile all last year, but today they are all laying eggs!”

“Wow, that’s great!” said the woman. “So, how did your chickens suddenly become fertile?” ………… “I used a different cock”, said the farmer

The woman smiled, clinked his glass again and said, “What a coincidence!”
While a good joke sadly I can not use that joke in any formats I can imagine.

Ben

im starting to think we need a thread for Getting Old Memes---this one is cool

1708058111360.jpeg

Texas Sheriff's Exam

A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as a mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's final interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far, your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted.
We don't let just anyone carry our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot:
six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrat Mayors, and a rabbit."
"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
I LOVE TEXAS

Latest posts

Back