Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free medical test

I’VE LEARNED A LOT

One thing about being over seventy years old is that you learn stuff. I figure the least I could do is pass on some of it to younger folks.

As you get older your visits to doctors will increase. Doctors visits are expensive and a pain in the ass. Some of you think you might have a bad prostate or some other problem, so here is an easy test that will cost you nothing and save many trips to doctors.

Go outside and pee in the dirt, grass, garden or sidewalk, whatever you prefer. If ants gather, you got diabetes. If you pee on your feet, you got a bad prostate. If it smells like a barbecue, you got cholesterol. If when you shake it and your wrist hurts, you got osteoarthritis. If you go back inside the house with your wiener still outside your pants or you never did take your wiener out, you have Alzheimers.

See how easy and cheap that is?!!

f procras.jpg

Is that a pinto?
Yes.
To fully appreciate it, you have to zoom in on the "FLAMMABLE" hazmat sign on the trunk, notice the flame decorations are on backwards, and know a little history. :)

Yes.
To fully appreciate it, you have to zoom in on the "FLAMMABLE" hazmat sign on the trunk, notice the flame decorations are on backwards, and know a little history. :)
Oh yeah- we had one when I was a kid. Saw the sign 😂

Yes.
Guyvi used to know put a 289 and 4 speed in a Pinto with a 9" Ford rear end. Damb thin would wheelie over a beer bottle. But got so squirrly he couldn't make a 1/4 mile pass at the drag strip. It was a beast off the line

Latest posts

Back