My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fasted yesterday, meaning - everything I ingested yesterday from sups, to coffee, to fenben had ZERO usable sugars and carbs and carried chemicals to kill the parasite.
No steak, fish, boiled eggs, low carb KETO meals etc.
I hadn't fasted in a while and let me tell you the parasite was yelling!
OUCH!
I could tell the extent of the primary lesion by tracing the pain.
I'm not joking.
I felt like I did when I first started taking the fenben- woozy, pain, a bit dizzy...which makes me think that there was a boost in die off and a larger release of histamine in my system.
The cancer fevers kicked up a notch.
It did ease off, but not completely when I took a 10 mg loratadine and two panadol. I was still uncomfortable but to a lesser degree.

So, fasting -except for taking the sups and it's carriers does seem to work and seems to magnify their effects but it's a rough road.
You pay for it in increased pain in the lesion and met sites, increased temp spikes and related die off histamine effects.

It's up to you to decide if it's worth it.
Interesting - I've never thought about fasting but still taking medicine/supplements. When I was really dedicated to losing weight, I was doing the intermittent fasting plus I fasted two days every two weeks. My fasting days were nothing but water as I really wanted to give my liver a chance to catch up processing non-food stuff, and figured medicine would definitely hit the liver. It helped, my liver function is way better now than it was a year ago, but I like the idea of giving meds "the run of the place" as it were.

Interesting - I've never thought about fasting but still taking medicine/supplements. When I was really dedicated to losing weight, I was doing the intermittent fasting plus I fasted two days every two weeks. My fasting days were nothing but water as I really wanted to give my liver a chance to catch up processing non-food stuff, and figured medicine would definitely hit the liver. It helped, my liver function is way better now than it was a year ago, but I like the idea of giving meds "the run of the place" as it were.

Each of the 250ml liquid breakfast replacements have 4 grams of carbs each. I have two of those a day.
I halve them - 125mls - pour it into a glass and add the MCT and the FenBen and stir with a spoon and down the hatch.
On fast days those 8 grams of carbs total are the only carbs the parasite has access to and if it wants it it has to ingest it with a whole swag of poison.
Small wonder the wretched thing was screaming.

Each of the 250ml liquid breakfast replacements have 4 grams of carbs each. I have two of those a day.
I halve them - 125mls - pour it into a glass and add the MCT and the FenBen and stir with a spoon and down the hatch.
On fast days those 8 grams of carbs total are the only carbs the parasite has access to and if it wants it it has to ingest it with a whole swag of poison.
Small wonder the wretched thing was screaming.
I'm glad you are finding ways to hurt it and keep it down! Death to the parasite :) I'll continue to add my prayers for speedier and more effective knocking down of it!

I've decided to add, once again, liposomal Vit C to my protocol.

The dosing rate is 30mg per kg MIN per day and the best liposomal Vit C is based on sunflower and not soy.
I spent a fortune on a pouch of liquid sunflower liposomal Vit C from iHerb, which had to run the gauntlet of international shipping and then customs and then domestic shipping.....IT was like pulling teeth........
But when I found out that Vit C and indeed Liposomal Vit C reduced my clot factor I stopped it immediately.

I would, in my humble opinion, suggest that the radiation was a success in its desired effect.
A significant amount of time has elapsed and I haven't had a single bleed or concerning aberrant discharge.

I found, to my relief, that the Australian sup company I buy all my hard to get mega dose sups from also sells mega dose liopsmal Vit C caps!
YAY!!
Liquid liposomal Vit C tastes disgusting so taking it in a cap form is epic!
Also the bottle of 120 is just under $50.00 and the company's shipping is fast!

I'm going to add the other sups to my protocol in slowly -
- Shark Liver oil.
- Micro Asprin.

Out of all the sups I dropped the liposomal Vit C was the most important and now we just wait and see if it has negative effects.

Just a suggestion (and I am certainly no expert on this like you are) but when you get a cut or something like that, just pay attention to how easy it is (or isn't) to control the bleed. If you don't have access to blood tests to determine your clotting ability, that may be a way to determine it somewhat on your own. I just mention it, but I'm sure you are aleady well aware of it.

I'm learning so much from your posts Tank.....thanks for that. I'm so glad things are moving in the right direction. :)

THank you everyone for the nice words and encouragement.

Just a word of warning about taking Liposomal Vit C....please ease into and up to the right amount regardless of it's liquid or caps.
It has a loosening effect on the bowels.
So start with a quarter dose for the entire day and wait and see if it affects the bowels...then slowly up the dose.
It's not so much the loose blowels themselves but it moves all those other sups and drugs though your GI tract at a greater rate before they get a chance to be absorbed....which not only defeats the purpose of taking them but is a huge waste of money.

Once again delving into the realms of TMI....

I have absolutely NO tolerance for liquid Liposomal Vit C...AT ALL.
Not even a quarter dose so I'm having to stop taking it.
I'll have to wait for next pension to get the capsules and see if they have less of a negative effect.
Maybe I can ease them back into the protocol later down the road but atm...that isn't looking likely.

I wanted to re-emphasise that when you are declared NED - No Evidence of Disease (it's what they call remission these days!) even when you have the PET scans..MRI, CT scans..all the darn scans to prove you're NED you NEVER stop protocol.
EVER.
We have had a lady on the forum who's dad who had liver cancer was declared NED in early April this year and he stopped the FenBen protocol and sadly she just informed us he just died of an extremely aggressive brain cancer when all the scans showed no evidence of brain cancer in any of his scans when he was declared NED.

As Joe has stated and as he is and has been doing - you are on the protocol for life.

Time and time again we have seen on the forum that once sufferers stop their protocol after being declared NED the cancer comes raging back a thousand times more aggressively, they don't catch it in time and in most cases die.

This is the reason WHY I'm taking Ivermectin as well as FenBen.
I need to get extremely aggressive with the parasite.
I believe the Ivermectin helped keep it check when I got the Menbendazole protocol wrong.

I wanted to re-emphasise that when you are declared NED - No Evidence of Disease (it's what they call remission these days!) even when you have the PET scans..MRI, CT scans..all the darn scans to prove you're NED you NEVER stop protocol.
EVER.
We have had a lady on the forum who's dad who had liver cancer was declared NED in early April this year and he stopped the FenBen protocol and sadly she just informed us he just died of an extremely aggressive brain cancer when all the scans showed no evidence of brain cancer in any of his scans when he was declared NED.

As Joe has stated and as he is and has been doing - you are on the protocol for life.

Time and time again we have seen on the forum that once sufferers stop their protocol after being declared NED the cancer comes raging back a thousand times more aggressively, they don't catch it in time and in most cases die.

This is the reason WHY I'm taking Ivermectin as well as FenBen.
I need to get extremely aggressive with the parasite.
I believe the Ivermectin helped keep it check when I got the Menbendazole protocol wrong.
So glad you are finding things that work for you! It makes me wonder if we all shouldn't be on some sort of protocol as a preventative... I've been thinking about doing a course of Ivermectin & FenBen quarterly or monthly if I can figure out how to keep my liver healthy with all that extra work...

So glad you are finding things that work for you! It makes me wonder if we all shouldn't be on some sort of protocol as a preventative... I've been thinking about doing a course of Ivermectin & FenBen quarterly or monthly if I can figure out how to keep my liver healthy with all that extra work...

I would prob suggest Joe's original protocol of 1 dose of 2.2mg for three days of the week and then add 1ml of Ivermectin per day for the other 4.
Ivermectin has a low toxicity. Much, much lower than the FenBen.

In fact a lot of spouses put themselves on the original protocol when their loved one gets their diagnosis for the same reason you stated. Prevention.

I would prob suggest Joe's original protocol of 1 dose of 2.2mg for three days of the week and then add 1ml of Ivermectin per day for the other 4.
Ivermectin has a low toxicity. Much, much lower than the FenBen.

In fact a lot of spouses put themselves on the original protocol when their loved one gets their diagnosis for the same reason you stated. Prevention.
That's great advice, thanks! Cancer has been the predominant cause of death as far as I've been able to see on my dad's side of the family, making me very conscious of what I can do to maintain my health...

I rang up the insurance company and flattened my ears and showed my teeth...a just little.
I'm sick of waiting and it does seem to me that they're dragging their heels on my claim.
Imagine my surprise when I started to snarl that Ooooppps! Look at THAT! ..the paperwork for me to sign is in the mail.
Amazing! /sarc.

I've said it before - people often get the impression I'm a quiet, soft spoken doormat.
Those people would be mistaken.

I rang up the insurance company and flattened my ears and showed my teeth...a just little.
I'm sick of waiting and it does seem to me that they're dragging their heels on my claim.
Imagine my surprise when I started to snarl that Ooooppps! Look at THAT! ..the paperwork for me to sign is in the mail.
Amazing! /sarc.

I've said it before - people often get the impression I'm a quiet, soft spoken doormat.
Those people would be mistaken.
And they probably HOPE you are quiet!! Be a Landshark!!😃😉

I tasted the Chocolate Malt low carb shake. - the one I brought 10 kilos of.
It's not bad but it's not fabulous.
A 1 kilo bag - at 4 serves per day will last me 7 days.
So I now have under 10 weeks supply if this was all I was consuming.
I'd better go buy another bag to bring my stock of this flavor back up to 10.
Once it's mixed it needs to be consumed straight away or it gets a strange thick gel like consistency if it's allowed to sit.
I mixed it with the MCT oil and the fenben and it didn't curdle or turn into rock hard lumps.
I'm very glad about that because this is the main reason why I brought it.
It masks the taste of the fenben well enough which is also a bonus.
Looking at the macros I'm going to need to take additional fiber and multi-vitamin/ mineral sups to go with it.

In my next order I'll try the iced coffee, creamy vanillia and the mango to see which one I like best out those three before putting in another large 10kg order.

My insurance paperwork turned up.

My claim has been rejected.
I gave them every stitch of evidence I had.
Gave them dates, times, places and the names of attending medical professionals right down to the paramedics.
I gave them diary entries which are admissible, even in a court of law, as evidence.
I gave them discharge summaries and imagining summaries from hospitals and imagining facilities.
I gave them sworn statements from my Genesis Care Oncologist and my GP.
There is no more evidence to give.
Nothing overlooked.
Not a blessed thing.
Nothing.

Did I want to put in a complaint.
YOU bet your sweet Fanny May I do!
OK, we'll examine the complaint and we'll talk to you again in 45 days.
Want to resubmit any new evidence please submit within 30 days and we'll talk to you in 45 days.

I'm holding on tight to the Lord at the moment and the book of Job and handing my rage and my devastation to the Creator.
I'm crying out in the flesh and with my soul to the Holy Spirit who dwells inside of me to bear witness and advocate for me in the throne room of the Most High.

I will take Job's example in the face of this new devastation even though my flesh and soul weeps.

Gave them dates, times, places and the names of attending medical professionals right down to the paramedics.
I gave them diary entries which are admissible, even in a court of law, as evidence.
I gave them discharge summaries and imagining summaries from hospitals and imagining facilities.
Nothing overlooked.
Not a blessed thing.
Nothing.

Want to resubmit any new evidence please submit within 30 days and we'll talk to you in 45 days.

I'm holding on tight to the Lord at the moment and the book of Job and handing my rage and my devastation to the Creator.
I'm crying out in the flesh and with my soul to the Holy Spirit who dwells inside of me to bear witness and advocate for me in the throne room of the Most High.

I will take Job's example in the face of this new devastation even though my flesh and soul weeps.
I loved your post not because of the news about the insurance but because of your faith and the inspiration of the book of Job.

You obviously are familiar with the trial and challenges but please allow me to observe.

His trials started only after God boasted about his servant Job.

He was rewarded with double everything he had lost after holding true to his faith in God.

Ben

I loved your post not because of the news about the insurance but because of your faith and the inspiration of the book of Job.

You obviously are familiar with the trial and challenges but please allow me to observe.

His trials started only after God boasted about his servant Job.

He was rewarded with double everything he had lost after holding true to his faith in God.

Ben
Thank you Neb, .........

I couldn't even process that!! REALLY!!!! How do these people look at themselves in the mirror??? They know what they are doing is wrong!!!

The "system" is demonic...and as it crumbles it will try to build a new system that tries to grab more and more control.
I pray to God Almighty pulls the lynch pin and robs them of their victory at the 11th hour.

Nothing overlooked.
Not a blessed thing.
Nothing.

There's a special hell for bureaucrats that make these kind of judgements. I've wrestled with so many of them dealing with my wife's medical issues - especially trying to get insurance to cover medicines which literally are keeping her heart from beating itself to death. I envision most of them being like the boss from the Incredibles - how I would love to put them through a wall:

But instead, we'll patiently wait for God's to deal with them as He sees fit. In the meantime, you (and your paperwork) are still in our prayers!

Mr Incredibile's reaction was one of my first thoughts.....and a lot of of them afterwards.

Rage might be a soft word for what I felt to be honest.

Jesus just needs to take the wheel here because I'm at a loss.
So sorry you are going through this! It's binging to mind something I read that basically said our trials teach us (or someone else) a lesson and then end. I'm praying this one ends soon and with good results for you!

Latest posts

Back